+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP IN REFUSAL APPLICATION.

zaid199

Nov 28, 2018
Hello,
I’m looking for help in my refusal for canada short Visit visa
I applied on November 15th, receivied my refusal on December 14th.
The reasons are,
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end id your stay as a temporary resident, based on your travel history.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end id your stay as a temporary resident, based on The purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end id your stay as a temporary resident, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I’m still a student in university, expected to graduate on june 2019, I’ve included a letter from my university that says so.
I’ve traveled in the past to Turkey, Singapore, and to Malaysia for tourism.
My dad financially supports me and I’ve included a letter from him that says so, with the amount of money he’ll be funding me during my stay which was 7000 CAD.
My stay was going to be from January 24th until February 3rd.
What can i do now? Should I reapply or there’s no chance of getting approved ?
My girlfriend lives there but the purpose of travel that I included was tourism, because i didnt know how to prove that I’m going to see her.
I’m desperate for help
What can i do now?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As a student you don't have strong tries to your home country like a job, property, etc. You have no savings and are not funding your own travel. You also don't have a travel history to countries that need visas like US, UK, Australia, etc. You also didn't show an invitation letter so you'd have at least a reason to travel. You can try to reapply with a letter of invitation but your case is not very strong unfortunately.

Reactions: ubfx

zaid199

Nov 28, 2018
As a student you don't have strong tries to your home country like a job, property, etc. You have no savings and are not funding your own travel. You also don't have a travel history to countries that need visas like US, UK, Australia, etc. You also didn't show an invitation letter so you'd have at least a reason to travel. You can try to reapply with a letter of invitation but your case is not very strong unfortunately.
I understand I don’t have a good travel history, but my dad is funding me with money during my stay, so how is that a problem?
Also I’m still a student and still haven’t graduate, and I’ve paid my fees for the next semester starting on February, isnt that a good proof that I will return before that period?
What more can I include in my application to make it stronger?
I have a general power of attorney of my fathers properties and financials, would it be useful if I’ve included that?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I understand I don’t have a good travel history, but my dad is funding me with money during my stay, so how is that a problem?
Also I’m still a student and still haven’t graduate, and I’ve paid my fees for the next semester starting on February, isnt that a good proof that I will return before that period?
What more can I include in my application to make it stronger?
I have a general power of attorney of my fathers properties and financials, would it be useful if I’ve included that?
Students regularly withdraw or delay returning to school and get a refund of their fees so it is not a very strong argument. It is not a huge sum of money and your father could technically refuse to pay although for some reason you have power of attorney over his finances/properties. Not even sure what your home country is. You seem to already be studying abroad to you don't have strong ties to your own home country. My best advice is to get an invitation letter but students are regularly refused. Even workers who are base in a another country are regularly refused due to lack of ties to their own home country. Your gf may have to visit you in the summer.

zaid199

Nov 28, 2018
Students regularly withdraw or delay returning to school and get a refund of their fees so it is not a very strong argument. It is not a huge sum of money and your father could technically refuse to pay although for some reason you have power of attorney over his finances/properties. Not even sure what your home country is. You seem to already be studying abroad to you don't have strong ties to your own home country. My best advice is to get an invitation letter but students are regularly refused. Even workers who are base in a another country are regularly refused due to lack of ties to their own home country. Your gf may have to visit you in the summer.
Thank you for replying back to me, I appreciate it.
I’m currently studying in Jordan, my father lives In Saudi Arabia, currently working there
I lived there until i had to study college so i moved to my home country (jordan).
I’ll try to reapply again, hoping to get an approval, and sadly that was our only option to meet, its been 5 years since i last saw her

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for replying back to me, I appreciate it.
I’m currently studying in Jordan, my father lives In Saudi Arabia, currently working there
I lived there until i had to study college so i moved to my home country (jordan).
I’ll try to reapply again, hoping to get an approval, and sadly that was our only option to meet, its been 5 years since i last saw her
Given that you haven't seen her in 5 years it doesn't show regular contact so it raises red flag. It would be different if it was a family member. I don't want to be negative but don't buy a ticket because the chances are not very good.

zaid199

Nov 28, 2018
Given that you haven't seen her in 5 years it doesn't show regular contact so it raises red flag. It would be different if it was a family member. I don't want to be negative but don't buy a ticket because the chances are not very good.
What can i show to prove my relationship other than invitation letter?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What can i show to prove my relationship other than invitation letter?
The issue is that your relationship doesn't really help the application but not having a reason for the travel really hurts your application. You don't need proof you just need a reason to travel. I assume your gf is a PR or citizen? You may want to abandon the application all together. The chances are quite slim.

zaid199

Nov 28, 2018
The issue is that your relationship doesn't really help the application but not having a reason for the travel really hurts your application. You don't need proof you just need a reason to travel. I assume your gf is a PR or citizen? You may want to abandon the application all together. The chances are quite slim.
She studies there (studying visa). So I’m not sure what that is

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure if she can provide an invitation letter. @Bryanna? One of those mornings where I am getting confused myself. The chances are really low. Personally I wouldn't reapply.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Yes I agree. Unfortunately, including a gf in your application that you have not seen for 5 years would damage the application. Just out of Interest, why can she not visit you and why is this the only option for you to meet?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not sure if she can provide an invitation letter. @Bryanna? One of those mornings where I am getting confused myself. The chances are really low. Personally I wouldn't reapply.
Yes, the gf can provide an invitation letter. However, stating anything about the relationship might work against an approval. Did you mention about visiting your gf in the previous application?

It might even seem like the relationship is not genuine if you haven't met her in the last five years.

IMO, these points won't help for a TRV approval:
1. Student
2. No travel history
3. Financially dependent on the father who lives in another country = You may not have access to the finances for the visit
4. Not sure how old you are. Are you of legal age to manage your dad's properties? Have you actually represented your dad? How recently was the power of attorney made?
5. One previous TRV refusal

Magicmannt4l

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello,
I’m looking for help in my refusal for canada short Visit visa
I applied on November 15th, receivied my refusal on December 14th.
The reasons are,
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end id your stay as a temporary resident, based on your travel history.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end id your stay as a temporary resident, based on The purpose of your visit.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end id your stay as a temporary resident, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I’m still a student in university, expected to graduate on june 2019, I’ve included a letter from my university that says so.
I’ve traveled in the past to Turkey, Singapore, and to Malaysia for tourism.
My dad financially supports me and I’ve included a letter from him that says so, with the amount of money he’ll be funding me during my stay which was 7000 CAD.
My stay was going to be from January 24th until February 3rd.
What can i do now? Should I reapply or there’s no chance of getting approved ?
My girlfriend lives there but the purpose of travel that I included was tourism, because i didnt know how to prove that I’m going to see her.
I’m desperate for help
What can i do now?
Have u recevied any visitor acknowledgment letter email before u get refusal? am waiting for ur reply