+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help in finding OINP stream

user0723

Dec 14, 2023
Hi i have 1 year experience in noc 72421
Calculated CRS 417
I meet requirements for CEC and FSW
I want to increase my points and tried looking for eligible OINP stream. My issue is i can't apply to most of streams as my employer doesn't meet revenue requirement of 5L and i have also crossed 2 years of study requirements as i completed my study more than 2 years ago and currently on PGWP.
My query is if there is any stream left I'm eligible to apply under. Any help would be appreciated.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi i have 1 year experience in noc 72421
Calculated CRS 417
I meet requirements for CEC and FSW
I want to increase my points and tried looking for eligible OINP stream. My issue is i can't apply to most of streams as my employer doesn't meet revenue requirement of 5L and i have also crossed 2 years of study requirements as i completed my study more than 2 years ago and currently on PGWP.
My query is if there is any stream left I'm eligible to apply under. Any help would be appreciated.
No OINP streams if employer is not eligible. Also your OINP score and NOC have to be selected. You need to increase your score so consider learning French to B2- advanced intermediate.

Jun 12, 2024
Hi @ Naturgrl and @ user0723
Want an update on your case because I have started working in the same noc code were hou able to make it to get PR and if you did please let me know the steps you took.
Thanks