HELP IN APEGS REGISTER

mater

Jul 23, 2015
hi all,
I'm trying to register as engineer-in-training in APEGS
I have reached step 3
""
STEP 3: Mail proof of ID, Canadian Educational documents and resume to APEGS
You must provide proof of your identity.
Proof of ID policy
Proof of ID Guarantor form
If you do not know a professional member of APEGS who can be a guarantor, a staff member at the APEGS office can sign your form. You must bring the guarantor form and you government issued photo ID to the APEGS office. If you do not bring your ID with you the staff cannot sign the form. Also, you can find a Notary Public at some SGI offices in Saskatcheawn and all lawyers are a Notary Public.
Proof of ID must be sent to the APEGS office by mail. Faxed or scanned copies are not acceptable.
""

is anybody have any idea ??

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
hi all,
I have reached step 3
""
Proof of ID policy
If you do not know a professional member of APEGS who can be a guarantor, a staff member at the APEGS office can sign your form. You must bring the guarantor form and you government issued photo ID to the APEGS office. If you do not bring your ID with you the staff cannot sign the form. Also, you can find a Notary Public at some SGI offices in Saskatcheawn and all lawyers are a Notary Public.
Proof of ID must be sent to the APEGS office by mail. Faxed or scanned copies are not acceptable.
""

Sir how did you complete your two steps of APEGS in training Membership i am civil engineer

mater

Jul 23, 2015
Sir how did you complete your two steps of APEGS in training Membership i am civil engineer
its just a education assessment by
World Education Services (WES)
did u do ECA?if yes you can improve it to document-by-document ICAP credential evaluation

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
its just a education assessment by
World Education Services (WES)
did u do ECA?if yes you can improve it to document-by-document ICAP credential evaluation
No i didn't ECA. Is it necessary for me to do assessment from WES, I have heard in WES i need assess my Matric, Intermediate & University degree but in IQAS i can only assess my university degree.

So do u think i do assess my degree from IQAS or it is mandatory for APEGS member in training to do assessment from WES.

Secondly what do u mean by ICAP ?

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
hi all,
I have reached step 3
""
Proof of ID policy
""

Notary public office can confirm your Proof of ID. They will sign and stamp to that form, then you can send to APEGS via courier.

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Notary public office can confirm your Proof of ID. They will sign and stamp to that form, then you can send to APEGS via courier.
Hi Wayne ,
I dont get any kind of number after signed up into the APEGS. Do I just send my ID through mail ? How can they track me ? by my name?

Thanks in advance.

Mirinda1976

Jan 18, 2018
Hello Seniors,
I have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from India and 19 year of Experience ( India 5 yrs & Middle east 14 yrs). I have applied for APEGS - EIT. They send me SA form. Please any of you can share your Filled SA for guidance. because some of the Descriptions /topics are NOT covered in my Degree Syllabus as it was 1993-1997. Pls any help in this matter in highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi Wayne ,
I dont get any kind of number after signed up into the APEGS. Do I just send my ID through mail ? How can they track me ? by my name?

Thanks in advance.
When you create APEGS account and pay fee, they will provide you a file number. You will use that file # for your contact to APEGS

Reactions: shohel112

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi Wayne ,

Thanks in advance.
I got an email with app ID day after I finished the online form and payment

Reactions: shohel112

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
Hi,
I am planning to apply Canada PR under EE, but due low CRS i should opt for PNP. My NOC is 2132 and planning to apply for SINP. Completed WES.

My education :
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering : (2000-2003) , 3 Years. WES Equivalency received : Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
Post-Diploma in Tool Design : (2003-2004) , 1 Year. WES Equivalency received : Diploma (three years)
Bachelors in Engineering : (2006-2010), 4 Years. WES Equivalency received : Bachelor's degree (four years)

2004 onwards continuously working(while doing bachelors also am working) in Mechanical/Robotics related jobs.

Found the below :

Provide documentation from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer-in-Training membership; or you have received an academic assessment result letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

If i understand correctly, we have two ways to get this done. 1) APEGS Engineer-in-Training membership 2) Academic assessment result letter from APEGS. Which one is better and easy to apply ? In the above mentioned " document-by-document ICAP credential evaluation". Can i upgrade my report what we have ?

sri987

Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
US
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2016
hi all,
I have reached step 3
""
Proof of ID policy
""

Hi,
Can you please let me know how can i upgrade my report incase i already have ECA done ? and what are the other steps to follow on APEGS to get this done ?

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi,
Can you please let me know how can i upgrade my report incase i already have ECA done ? and what are the other steps to follow on APEGS to get this done ?
You can upgrade to course by course online thru WES account. It’s straight forward. Make sure to select “Professional License/Certification” and include your application number if you already filled the online application.

Riceindia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi need help with technical resume for submission to APEGS for waiving of confirmatory exams. Please share.