+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help I want to re apply for second time after been refused 2yrs ago.

Bukaking

Jul 8, 2013
Now here is my story I apply for a visitor visa to Canada in 2011 and was refused
Now I am married with my wife since 2yrs now.
Here is my worry I want to apply fr a family class visa and my biggest worry now is...
In my previous application I fill out my 3siblings date of births and now I forgot the dates and I'm very much worried if the dates they gave me this time is not same with threvious dates and months.
Pls have any one gone through this???
And again I'm considering stating this in my application to let them know incase if they found any fault.
Pls I need help as what to do now??.
Pls good friends help me

SAM Milano

Jul 28, 2013
Bukaking said:
Now here is my story I apply for a visitor visa to Canada in 2011 and was refused
Now I am married with my wife since 2yrs now.
Here is my worry I want to apply fr a family class visa and my biggest worry now is...
In my previous application I fill out my 3siblings date of births and now I forgot the dates and I'm very much worried if the dates they gave me this time is not same with threvious dates and months.
Pls have any one gone through this???
And again I'm considering stating this in my application to let them know incase if they found any fault.
Pls I need help as what to do now??.
Pls good friends help me
My question to you is, where are the birth certificate/documents of your siblings? You should have a copies for reference like this one.
Now if it's not available you should get a legitimate copies from country of birth. Making false statement in all questions at your application will be subjected for refusal. Once you have a copies for each of your sibling just submit them along with you supporting documents for verification.