+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! I took IELTS on Oct 24th, and I still cannot see my result online!

melissazhang

Nov 9, 2015
I took IELTS ON OCT 24th in Toronto. I still cannot see my result. I didn't receive any emails about this! I called the IELTS CANADA five times! Every time they told me different reasons! The first time they said I was randomly chose to be reassessment and let me call on Monday to get the exactly timeline. But on Monday, they said they didn't know what is re-assessment! Every time they told me different reasons! Always about let me wait, they don't know. I called today morning, they said I can receive my formal result in this week, let me be patient, what! My friends took test on the same day, but in different location. Both of them received the results. Did anybody have the similar situations before? Can you tell me more about this situation?

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
It usually happens if you have 2 or more band differences in your score , e.g. Speaking 7 and Reading 9. Then they would send it for remark which takes about 6 weeks unfortunately.

Good luck

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
melissazhang said:
I took IELTS ON OCT 24th in Toronto. I still cannot see my result. I didn't receive any emails about this! I called the IELTS CANADA five times! Every time they told me different reasons! The first time they said I was randomly chose to be reassessment and let me call on Monday to get the exactly timeline. But on Monday, they said they didn't know what is re-assessment! Every time they told me different reasons! Always about let me wait, they don't know. I called today morning, they said I can receive my formal result in this week, let me be patient, what! My friends took test on the same day, but in different location. Both of them received the results. Did anybody have the similar situations before? Can you tell me more about this situation?
Sometimes this happens.

They should have sent you an email to this effect?

Dec 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
melissazhang said:
Did you get your results already? Can you share your results? Is there a big gap between bandscores?