+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help I got a lower scorer in CELIP and I got Nomination.

adityahbk

Feb 8, 2017
I got W:11 R:12 L:8 S:9 in the first time
the second time i got W:12 R:12 L:8 S:8

Now i got nominated in 54th draw. none of the score have expired. I got my second score a month ago and i didnt update because i thought I would update only if its higher

. What should i do ?

Thanks,

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adityahbk said:
I got W:11 R:12 L:8 S:9 in the first time
the second time i got W:12 R:12 L:8 S:8

Now i got nominated in 54th draw. none of the score have expired. I got my second score a month ago and i didnt update because i thought I would update only if its higher

. What should i do ?

Thanks,
it won't affect your application unless you use the latest score . so don't worry and just go with old scores .

adityahbk

Feb 8, 2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
it won't affect your application unless you use the latest score . so don't worry and just go with old scores .
Just got off the phone with CIC. they told me to add a letter of explanation with the it and tell the officer why i didnt do it. it depends on the officer.

Hopefully he understands.

Jameszhaoh

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-03-2017
I have exactly the same situation. But why do we need to explain anything if we never put the 2nd Celpip result in our EE file? Just use the first one.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
True, don't go in explanation process which is not at all require.....they will get confuse

adityahbk

Feb 8, 2017
Jameszhaoh said:
I have exactly the same situation. But why do we need to explain anything if we never put the 2nd Celpip result in our EE file? Just use the first one.
The score gets transmited to CIC and Invitation to Apply pdf there is a statement that says

Some examples of changes which could result in a lower points score include:

Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the scores are lower.

slash_splash

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2017
Upon retaking applies when your old score is expired, which is not your case. An applicant can use any valid score, that does not have to be the latest one, atleast its true for IELTS. I dont know for CELPIP the score automatically goes to CIC or not, but with IELTS you can choose which score you want to use. If the process is same for CELPIP, then you are completely fine and being panicked for nothing.

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think it goes directly to CIC until and unless you specify the File Number with CELPIP in your profile, Else CIC will end up checking the CELPIP database the whole day :p

Jameszhaoh

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-03-2017
adityahbk said:
The score gets transmited to CIC and Invitation to Apply pdf there is a statement that says

Some examples of changes which could result in a lower points score include:

Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the scores are lower.
No I don't think Celpip will transmit our result to CIC directly. Just use the official transcript for your first result to apply you will be fine.