HELP: I forgot my name on pictures

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCyoungPNPer said:
Hey, thanks for the quick response. I am new to the blog, didn't know :(
It would suck in my case since as my nomination will definitely expire by the time I get any news from CIC. My application was for a provincial nominee and not for the citizenship, so I am following these requirements : cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#appendixA
Its does say it "must" bear the name and DOB. I just have the date and photographer info on my photos. On BC PNP's website, they say they only provide extensions in exceptional cases. Really nervous about this whole thing.
Do you know what is the AOR right now for provincial nominee applications? Mine is straight forward application as an International Post Grad student provincial nominee and they have all info about me except medicals. Really hoping they can be reasonable about it and let it pass otherwise I will have to start the entire process all the way from nomination.
Hi,
Sorry, I can not help. I have no idea how PR-PNP application is handled. Hopefully some fellow here can do.
My advice is to post it as a new thread so that it can attract more attention and responses.
Good luck

BCyoungPNPer

Oct 13, 2016
saria1 said:
I was the only applicant, and my photos did include the photographers stamp with their information, it was just missing my name. It was no problem, and they accepted it.
Hi Saria1, was your application for provincial nominee as well? Also the new requirements as of 2016 are the Name, DOB, photographer details and date clicked to be written at the back. These are the requirements as stated on the IMMP700 or the guide for provincial nominee and the checklist for application:

The back of one (1) photograph must:

-bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
-bear the date the photograph was taken;
-The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

Yours was a case in 2014 and you only missed the name. I would get screwed as my nomination will expire with the current AOR times being 3 months.
I was wondering if I can send them a letter mail with my new photos and a small note as they just got my package yesterday. Would that work?
Thanks

saria1

May 22, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 28, 2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
January 16, 2015
File Transfer...
January 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
October 27, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015
BCyoungPNPer said:
Hi Saria1, was your application for provincial nominee as well? Also the new requirements as of 2016 are the Name, DOB, photographer details and date clicked to be written at the back. These are the requirements as stated on the IMMP700 or the guide for provincial nominee and the checklist for application:

The back of one (1) photograph must:

-bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
-bear the date the photograph was taken;
-The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

Yours was a case in 2014 and you only missed the name. I would get screwed as my nomination will expire with the current AOR times being 3 months.
I was wondering if I can send them a letter mail with my new photos and a small note as they just got my package yesterday. Would that work?
Thanks
Mine was for 1st time proof of citizenship. But you will find that is the requirement for all CIC required pictures, it's not a new requirement. It's even required for a Canadian passport.

Like I said, I just forgot my name, the photographers info and date were on the back of the pic. Good luck!

zineb83

Oct 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so we need to put our name and the info for the photographer stamp and dated is that correct ? should we sign it as well or not needed

BCyoungPNPer

Oct 13, 2016
saria1 said:
Mine was for 1st time proof of citizenship. But you will find that is the requirement for all CIC required pictures, it's not a new requirement. It's even required for a Canadian passport.

Like I said, I just forgot my name, the photographers info and date were on the back of the pic. Good luck!
Thanks Saria1, appreciate the info

Sami1985

Sep 28, 2015
Hello Folks,

I received my Visa request letter from CIC & submitted to the Visa Application Center for processing it. The Photograph I submitted though has the Stamp of Studio & my date of birth mentioned on it but I misunderstood the Photo guidelines and did not mention my name on it. I am confused what would be the outcome :'(

shakeyy

Dec 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@sami

It happened to me and i intercepted the delivery from fedex the same day i mailed it

kuldeeper

Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys there should not be any problem if you forget your name and DOB on back side of photos. I also forgot the name and DOB (Studio stamp & date taken was mentioned). I wrote an email to CPC Ottawa and got reply very next day stating that "There should not be any problem. If the photos meet the photography standards, your printing will proceed normally. " So just relax ...

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Can someone clear this confusion-
From is the date when you were on the canadian soil
and To is the date when you were back on canadian soil?
Thats what I am putting in my online physical calculator

akhanzada

Oct 17, 2017
I just received my AOR. Application received on 18th October. AOR sent on 24th November. I am pretty sure I missed few dates for my employment and recedncy to mention prior to my arrival. After AOR they can still send my application back??

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I just received my AOR. Application received on 18th October. AOR sent on 24th November. I am pretty sure I missed few dates for my employment and recedncy to mention prior to my arrival. After AOR they can still send my application back??
They won't send it back, but failing to mention complete and accurate information could lead to your application getting delayed, becoming non-routine, and could trigger an RQ.

karachi-pakistan

Apr 12, 2016
Edmonton, AB, CA
Hello guys,

By mistake I sent unstamped photos and got my application returned today after almost 3 months.

Can someone please confirm if I have to fill in the application again with today's date or just the same application to be resent with the same set of documents with only new photographs attached.

TIA

Last edited: