+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! I did not immediately get an email that confirms I've successfully submitted my application online.

tomatored91

Aug 7, 2021
Hi everyone, I did not immediately get an email even until now that confirms I've successfully submitted my application online when I applied in April. However, it shown I have successfully summitted on the web. Do you guy have the same situation?

otalat

Jun 6, 2021
I think it’s a good sign that it shows you successfully submitted on the web. Do you have the option to download a copy of the your submitted application? If that’s the case then it should be submitted.

did you check your spam folder? Emails in spam usually get deleted after 30 days or so. I used to receive all emails from CIC directly to spam so I had to add a filter to receive directly to my inbox.

tomatored91

Aug 7, 2021
I think it’s a good sign that it shows you successfully submitted on the web. Do you have the option to download a copy of the your submitted application? If that’s the case then it should be submitted.

did you check your spam folder? Emails in spam usually get deleted after 30 days or so. I used to receive all emails from CIC directly to spam so I had to add a filter to receive directly to my inbox.
Yes, I do download a copy of my submitted application. I check my spam everyday since I have applied but nothing received :( I think I will try to call IRCC and see if I can found out.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Yes, I do download a copy of my submitted application. I check my spam everyday since I have applied but nothing received :( I think I will try to call IRCC and see if I can found out.
If I recall correctly, an email is NOT sent after the online application is submitted. Someone else who submitted their online application recently can confirm. If you saw the notification on the screen telling you that the application was submitted and you were able to download a completed copy of the application, you should be good.

If you call IRCC, I am certain they are going to tell you the application is not in the system (they can't see the file until you receive AOR). This has been the case for many online applicants AFAIK.

z0mbie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
I applied online in July and I got an email immediately after I submitted. Like other mentioned, the email landed in my SPAM folder.