+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Hr graduate seeking opportunities in Canada

m13

Mar 5, 2014
Hi I'm a 22 yr female and I want to know what are the opportunities available for me in Canada, especially in the British Columbia region.

I will be done with my my MBA in HR from Pakistan by December 2014, current CGPA 3.38/4.

I have also earned a 4 year BBA degree in HR (2013) from Pakistan, CGPA 3.45/4.

By spring 2015 I plan to pursue a 1 year diploma in hr or a hr certificate course in Canada.

Please guide me whether a diploma is more valuable in Canada or a certificate program. And which universities in Canada are good in that regard??

Also I want to know my prospects of getting a Work permit after my diploma or certificate in canada. I have gone through the provincial nomination stuff for british columbia and my profession lies in one of the skill requirement section. So what are my prospects of getting an immigration later?

Thanks!!
Seeking guidance! ;)
p.s If anyone has some other useful advice to share I will be grateful!!

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By spring 2015 I plan to pursue a 1 year diploma in hr or a hr certificate course in Canada.

Please guide me whether a diploma is more valuable in Canada or a certificate program. And which universities in Canada are good in that regard??
From CIC point of view you do not need any diploma or certificate BECAUSE you already has MASTERS. A level of education HIGHER than diploma or certificate.

You also do not have a proper job history (as I understand) that could back up your wish to come in Canada for getting Canadian education..

m13

Mar 5, 2014
Thanks for the guidance but please tell me if there is any other way of making it to Canada..

Considering my options the thing is at this particular point I want to move out of my country, after coming to canada even if I don't get an immingration its fine. What I can do is come back to my homeland. The only point of applying to canada is that all MNCs in Pakistan prefer a foreign degree, if I get even a diploma from canada, I could ride on its reputation and earn a decent job back home that could be a jump start for my career.

And I have no longterm work experience but I have done couple of interships at top MNcs like British petroleum, and also got a 3 month experience with a local advertising agency as a hr coordinator. Can that be a plus for me in any case?

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
m13 said:
Thanks for the guidance but please tell me if there is any other way of making it to Canada..

Considering my options the thing is at this particular point I want to move out of my country, after coming to canada even if I don't get an immingration its fine. What I can do is come back to my homeland. The only point of applying to canada is that all MNCs in Pakistan prefer a foreign degree, if I get even a diploma from canada, I could ride on its reputation and earn a decent job back home that could be a jump start for my career.

And I have no longterm work experience but I have done couple of interships at top MNcs like British petroleum, and also got a 3 month experience with a local advertising agency as a hr coordinator. Can that be a plus for me in any case?
Well why dnt you marry if not married....lol just a suggestion PM me I can suggest you an option... you may also PM tiger for his opinion I recomend...Thanks