+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! How we get 6 month entry as vistor

manukaleke

Mar 2, 2018
Dear Friends

I am Manjeet Singh from India. I have vistor visa till 2024 and also visited canada for 45 days in August September 2017. My real sister in Saskatchewan and she is Permanent Residence of Canada. Now i want to know that how i stay for long time in canada like 4,5 or 6 months because i want to come again in April and last time i have return ticket of 45 days and Immigration office stamped and write return date in stamp on my passport.

Kind Regards
Manjeet Singh

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
There is no way really to guarantee or predict whether you would get a 6 month stay.

All you can do is to arrive with a specific plan on what you intend to do on your visit, where you will be staying, how you will fund a 6 month stay , a return ticket and maybe even travel insurance for 6 months. The fact that you left on time on your previous visit could be seen as a positive.

Reactions: manukaleke

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Now i want to know that how i stay for long time in canada like 4,5 or 6 months because i want to come again in April and last time i have return ticket of 45 days and Immigration office stamped and write return date in stamp on my passport.
The fact that the officer put a date under the entry stamp for your previous visit means s/he wanted to make sure you would leave by the date you had stated.

You could be questioned a bit when you visit in April or maybe asked to show your return tickets + funds for your stay. Or maybe you won't be questioned at all. Nonetheless, it is advisable if you limit your visit to 1 to1.5 months. Staying longer than this can affect your future visits