+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: How to upload Height/EyeColor information?

kh

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
I have received a letter, asking me to upload Height and Eye Color details of all the family members. They have added in a place in my Documents page in Express Entry page.

SHOULD I JUST TYPE THE DETAILS IN TEXT FILE AND THEN UPLOAD?

---

They have also asked to upload the biopage of all the family members. I don't understand this. Because I uploaded ALL marked pages of passports of all family members, as was their requirement.
Why would they ask for it again?

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
Don't even try to understand WHY they ask you this information. Just send them the biopage as requested. If the height and eye color details are written on your passport, it should be enough. But I'd advise you to add a PDF summary with all the info requested. Good luck.

kh

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/05/2016 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
05/12/2016 (Height/Eye Color & Passport)
Nomination.....
26/08/2016
AOR Received.
10/10/2016
Med's Request
29/09/2016 (upfront)
Med's Done....
05/01/2017
Passport Req..
03/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2017 (Applied:08/02/2017)
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
Thanks. You are right that there is no point trying to figure out their reasons.
I will just put down the Height/Eye color information in one page in Word and then make it a pdf. Then I will send this pdf along with pdf of biopages of passports.

saskwaiting

Apr 24, 2017
I have received a letter, asking me to upload Height and Eye Color details of all the family members. They have added in a place in my Documents page in Express Entry page.

---

They have also asked to upload the biopage of all the family members. I don't understand this. Because I uploaded ALL marked pages of passports of all family members, as was their requirement.
I have also received same requirement asking me to Upload Height and Eye Color as well as Biopages of my passport (multiple).
Just want to ask you did simply making word to pdf document worked for you?
One more question, when they ask Biopage, did you just scan first page having your picture and all details or did you scan all pages that has any exit entry stamp on it?

Mehwish85

Mar 22, 2018
I have also received same requirement asking me to Upload Height and Eye Color as well as Biopages of my passport (multiple).
Just want to ask you did simply making word to pdf document worked for you?
One more question, when they ask Biopage, did you just scan first page having your picture and all details or did you scan all pages that has any exit entry stamp on it?
I need this exact same information. Can anyone please help? Also, they have asked for Schedule A form. Where can i get that?

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

---

Dear,
May i ask why cic asks for Biopages, Height and Color of Eyes, I have been asked the same.

Thanks
Umar

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Dear,
May i ask why cic asks for Biopages, Height and Color of Eyes, I have been asked the same.

Thanks
Umar
As far as I know these details are actually printed on the PR cards (height and eye color that is)...just identifiers

But as others mentioned really no need to figure out the reasoning...just supply what is needed ... all the best

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Dear,

Thanks
Umar
They also need it for criminal checks

Madihamanzar

Mar 23, 2018
Dear,

Thanks
Umar
Hello...have you re submitted the details for height n eye colour and passport pages? If yes how?
I have received the same requirement. I just want to be very sure i submit accurate info. The letters words have made me nervous.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello...have you re submitted the details for height n eye colour and passport pages? If yes how?
I have received the same requirement. I just want to be very sure i submit accurate info. The letters words have made me nervous.
Hello Madiha,

Have you submitted the response to this letter ? If so, then how did you provide them with the height and eye color details ?
Please guide as I am in a similar situation myself.

Thanks

Madihamanzar

Mar 23, 2018
Hello Madiha,

Have you submitted the response to this letter ? If so, then how did you provide them with the height and eye color details ?
Please guide as I am in a similar situation myself.

Thanks
Hi

Prepare a word document
Just type your height in cm
And your eye colour
Add your uci no.
Date of birth
Application no
And passport no.

And for ppt scan just scan all pages so no confusion remains....also you need to upload both the ppt scan n height details in your cic account along with requirement letter you received with both requirements.

Good luck...i got ppr with two days after.

Regards
Madiha

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

hira1707

Sep 3, 2018
Sharjah, UAE
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02/12/2018
Passport Req..
03/09/2019
VISA ISSUED...
4/3/2020
I have a question regarding eye color. I need to provide the eye color of my baby but right now his eye color is still not clear because usually babies’ eye color is defined after 6 months.

What should I mention?

upli

Mar 3, 2021
I need help!

I submitted my passport for stamping after receiving ppr and missed to include eye color and height on a seperate document. Would this result in the passport getting returned without the stamp or will they use this jnfo from the initial application that was submitted originally

Thanks