+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!!! HOW TO OBTAIN AN IRAQ POLICE CLEARANCE???

sey08

Apr 8, 2015
HI guys!! can anybody in this forum share their experience/s on how did they obtain a police clearance from IRAQ??? Im doing this for a friend. Her PR application had been denied (nov 2015) for a sole reason of her husband's failure in obtaining a police clearance from IRaq. Her husband worked there for 5 or 6 years i guess, and is in Saudi Arabia now. They tried to get finger printing from Iraq embassy in saudi arabia and thats everything they can do. they dont know anyone from iraq that can help them process the PCC, that's what they had been told in iraq embassy. She hired an immigration lawyer to help her in obtaining the PCC and to appeal her refusal but the lawyer didnt do anything unless they can produce the hard copy of the PCC!! Which of course, they failed to obtain from november to present. I just feel bad about her if she will be sent home because of this. I suggested going to Iraq embassy in Ottawa. is it worth a try??any inputs about this will be appreciated!! thanks!!! :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What evidence did they provide in the application to prove they couldn't obtain the PCC?

sey08

Apr 8, 2015
She submitted a letter stating that she cant get any police clearance at all. She was given three chances to submit it but they cant provide it, in result, they refused her. But now, of course she wanted to appeal. They obtained finger printing application form from Iraq embassy in Saudi Arabia. And a letter from that embassy stating that he doesnt have a record whatsoever in Iraq. it was translated in english here. in present, they cant still find any way or person to help them from iraq to help them obtain the police clearance.

Muhannad12

Feb 28, 2018
HI guys!! can anybody in this forum share their experience/s on how did they obtain a police clearance from IRAQ??? Im doing this for a friend. Her PR application had been denied (nov 2015) for a sole reason of her husband's failure in obtaining a police clearance from IRaq. Her husband worked there for 5 or 6 years i guess, and is in Saudi Arabia now. They tried to get finger printing from Iraq embassy in saudi arabia and thats everything they can do. they dont know anyone from iraq that can help them process the PCC, that's what they had been told in iraq embassy. She hired an immigration lawyer to help her in obtaining the PCC and to appeal her refusal but the lawyer didnt do anything unless they can produce the hard copy of the PCC!! Which of course, they failed to obtain from november to present. I just feel bad about her if she will be sent home because of this. I suggested going to Iraq embassy in Ottawa. is it worth a try??any inputs about this will be appreciated!! thanks!!! :(

Hello Dear,

what happened eventually for that? did you manage to have your PR without submitting PCC of IRAQ?

shanu88

Jan 28, 2019
She submitted a letter stating that she cant get any police clearance at all. She was given three chances to submit it but they cant provide it, in result, they refused her. But now, of course she wanted to appeal. They obtained finger printing application form from Iraq embassy in Saudi Arabia. And a letter from that embassy stating that he doesnt have a record whatsoever in Iraq. it was translated in english here. in present, they cant still find any way or person to help them from iraq to help them obtain the police clearance.
Can you please tell me if she got the Iraq pcc eventually. My husband has the same case

pri91

Feb 14, 2020
Can you please tell me if she got the Iraq pcc eventually. My husband has the same case
Hi guys i m also stuck in this situation. My husband was in Iraq for work and now they are asking for his PCC?? Any help I can get

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Hi guys i m also stuck in this situation. My husband was in Iraq for work and now they are asking for his PCC?? Any help I can get
Hi, if your husband has any contacts there in Iraq he will be able to get it. I also know a guy who got it through an Iraqi lawyer, but I guess its expensive. Where is your husband currently located?