+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help help help

Ehinome21

Jan 13, 2023
I’m an international student in Canada and my study permit is expiring in September, I applied for an open work permit for my husband and a study visa for my kids, but was denied due to some errors that were made.
I want to reapply as soon as possible because my kids are still very tender and they really miss me. Since my Study permit is expiring soon, reapplying for open work permit will take time. I heard I can apply for visit visa for my spouse and a study visa for my kids, and the processing time will take 6 weeks. Its there a special form for that? Or what do u advice I do for them to join me as soon as possible? Please I need urgent advice

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’m an international student in Canada and my study permit is expiring in September, I applied for an open work permit for my husband and a study visa for my kids, but was denied due to some errors that were made.
I want to reapply as soon as possible because my kids are still very tender and they really miss me. Since my Study permit is expiring soon, reapplying for open work permit will take time. I heard I can apply for visit visa for my spouse and a study visa for my kids, and the processing time will take 6 weeks. Its there a special form for that? Or what do u advice I do for them to join me as soon as possible? Please I need urgent advice
Where do they live? Don’t know about 6 week processing but there are no special forms. Spouse will need to show ties to return, funds, travel history. Kids apply for study permits. Show funds to support 4 people.

Ehinome21

Jan 13, 2023
Where do they live? Don’t know about 6 week processing but there are no special forms. Spouse will need to show ties to return, funds, travel history. Kids apply for study permits. Show funds to support 4 people.
They are in Nigeria. Do kids need admission letter to apply for the study permit?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When do your studies end? You should also aware that due to the new policies there is a good chance that they may be denied. Spouses applying for TRVs are likely to be denied unless the have very strong proof there by will only temporarily be visiting you or you are doing a masters of Phd. It is unclear if children will be allowed to study if their parent is not doing a masters of PhD. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to deny a spouse but approve children because children need a larger home, require a lot more funds to support, cost Canada much more money to provide schooling and often healthcare, families are more likely to seek out charitable devices like foodbanks or other donations, etc. You should certainly try to apply but if nearing the end of your studies I would apply once you when PGWP and a job unless you are doing a masters or PhD.

Ehinome21

Jan 13, 2023
When do your studies end? You should also aware that due to the new policies there is a good chance that they may be denied. Spouses applying for TRVs are likely to be denied unless the have very strong proof there by will only temporarily be visiting you or you are doing a masters of Phd. It is unclear if children will be allowed to study if their parent is not doing a masters of PhD. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to deny a spouse but approve children because children need a larger home, require a lot more funds to support, cost Canada much more money to provide schooling and often healthcare, families are more likely to seek out charitable devices like foodbanks or other donations, etc. You should certainly try to apply but if nearing the end of your studies I would apply once you when PGWP and a job unless you are doing a masters or PhD.
I thought the new policy is for new students? I started since September last year.

Ehinome21

Jan 13, 2023
I asked because when applying, on the form there’s a space for letter of acceptance or letter of enrollment, for the kids. What should I put there? Should I ignore or just apply for visit for them.
Because I'm reapplying for work permit for my husband.