02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
Hi everyone!!
as i surf the net i come accross the poea forum and i find this forum a very helpful site and hopefully i can get an any answer to my question here...

i got my visa 05202009 and i am under a direct hire.so my employer advise me to go to poea and secure the clearance that i need for my exit.so i went to poea at 9am and fall in line.and then after an hour my number was called and an evaluator took my requirements.after a minute the evaluator came back to me and gave me a letter and said that i have to send the letter to my employer since they are showing that my employer had hired 20 fil workers already so they cant process my paper in poea and cant give me a pdos sched.

I was so surprise and shocked at the same time and the girl from poea even told me that they might not be able to process my papers anymore.I was so frustrated since i have waited for my visa for almost 2 years and now poea will not give my the oec and pdos sched.I feel like im lost in the middle of the dark and dont where to go to.to make it short i faxed the copy of the letter the same day but until now i got no response anymore from my employer,im so afraid that he will turn down my employment already.

Anyone here who can give me any suggestion what to do?or anyone who has been in the same situation and was able to solve it?Please i really need help!!Or someone told me i can change my employer but still under the same company or sister company and can still use my existing visa.im really confuse.

thanx

smiling face

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 12, 2010
Nomination.....
September 8, 2010
AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
HI......SORRY TO HEAR THAT....ANYWAY....YOU BETTER COORDINATE WITH YOUR EMPLOYER HERE IN CANADA...BECAUSE EVENTHOUGH YOU GOT YOUR VISA FROM THE CANADIAN EMBASSY.....PHILIPPINE AIRPORT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO EXIT MOST SPECIALLY LOCK OF DUCUMENTS (SPECIFICALLY THE PDOS CERTIFICATE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IS THE "OEC" FROM THE POEA..... BECAUSE THEY WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU'RE EMPLOYER IS STILL HAVE A JOB FOR YOU......ALSO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MOST OF OUR "KABABAYAN" GOT LOST THEIR WORKING VISA BECAUSE THE PHIL.GOVERNMENT (POEA) DID NOT ISSUE AN OEC FOR THAT MATTER.........YOUR STATUS FOR NOW IS 50/50. SO BE PREPARED...

solowista_07

Sep 28, 2008
jomarcabiles said:
Hi everyone!!
as i surf the net i come accross the poea forum and i find this forum a very helpful site and hopefully i can get an any answer to my question here...

i got my visa 05202009 and i am under a direct hire.so my employer advise me to go to poea and secure the clearance that i need for my exit.so i went to poea at 9am and fall in line.and then after an hour my number was called and an evaluator took my requirements.after a minute the evaluator came back to me and gave me a letter and said that i have to send the letter to my employer since they are showing that my employer had hired 20 fil workers already so they cant process my paper in poea and cant give me a pdos sched.

I was so surprise and shocked at the same time and the girl from poea even told me that they might not be able to process my papers anymore.I was so frustrated since i have waited for my visa for almost 2 years and now poea will not give my the oec and pdos sched.I feel like im lost in the middle of the dark and dont where to go to.to make it short i faxed the copy of the letter the same day but until now i got no response anymore from my employer,im so afraid that he will turn down my employment already.

Anyone here who can give me any suggestion what to do?or anyone who has been in the same situation and was able to solve it?Please i really need help!!Or someone told me i can change my employer but still under the same company or sister company and can still use my existing visa.im really confuse.

thanx
jomarcabiles : Dont loose hope! Make sure that your company can still wait for you. This POEA thing is so crazy! our gvt kills me! You can check the other tread that some of our filipino workers what they did is they went to hong kong and from their they flew to canada. Just make sure that once you arrive in canada you still have a job. Tell this to your employer and they will understand this.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
LOOK AT THIS TREAD:

Author Topic: visa issuance from dubai, departure in hongkong (Read 121 times)
november23

visa issuance from dubai, departure in hongkong
« on: May 17, 2009, 03:35:29 am »
i want to go home in the phils, before i will go to canada. but knowing the POLO and POEA is very strict, can i depart in hongkong?
Report to moderator Logged
reignman

Re: visa issuance from dubai, departure in hongkong
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 09:38:06 am »
i dont think its possible............
BCguy

Re: visa issuance from dubai, departure in hongkong
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 01:37:58 pm »
Yes,There are to Our best estimate 2,000-3.000 who have done this way,I personally know of 70 cases

I am not an Immigration Lawyer or Consultant But a humble public servant for my Province,doing what I can do to help you to the best of my ability including help you adopt a puppy from the SPCA
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope it will help just tell to your employer about this plan. If they really need you asap, and besides as you said the "LADY" in POEA wont be able to process your papers: THEY ARE SO CRAZY! they dont even notice that you waited for 2 yrs for this!

ALL THE BEST DUDE!

smiling face

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 12, 2010
Nomination.....
September 8, 2010
AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
in some point philippines government are just doing their duties like following the step by step in letting the filipino worker to be safe and to be placed in their own job/position. because there are so many cases that most of the filipino workers did not get the said position on their contract............. like in canadian embassy they are also very strict in giving visas.........but it is still your decision to make... good luck...

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
so meaning can i go to hongkong for instance and then depart there going to canada??im sorry im so confuse of what to do now.i have waited for my visa and then they will just dont give me the oec.what really surprise me is that i have a friend who left phil to canada for the same employer last 04-10-2009 and she never had any problem at poea.she was given the oec and she succesfully enetered canada.so im totally confuse how they process papers.

please any insight regarding this...

thanx

neda

Jan 9, 2009
NAKAKALUNGKOT ISIPIN ANG NANGYARI SAYO, PERO WALA TAYONG MAGAGAWA DAHIL PATAKARAN YAN NG ATING GOBYERNO,SABI NILA PARA SA SAFETY NG EVERY PINOY NA GUSTONG LUMABAS NG BANSA AT MAGTRABAHO SA IBANG BANSA. AKALA NILA NAKAKATULONG PERO DI NILA NA REALIZE MARAMING EMPLOYER ANG NAG BACKOUT DAHIL SA BAGONG RULES NA YAN. GANYAN ANG NANGYARI SA KAIBIGAN KO PERO NAKAALIS DIN NAMAN SIYA NG BANSA MAY IDEA AKO KUNG PAPAANO KASO LANG BAKA HINDI KO PWEDENG SABIHIN SAYO IN PUBLIC. PLEASE EMAIL ME ATdwn_css2008@yahoo.com

neda

Jan 9, 2009
Hi Benjie,
na delete ko yong email mo nagkamli ako ng pindot mag email ka ulit para maka pag reply ako sayo
thanks

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
hi neda,,,nagsend me email sayo...thank you so much that i found you here..i appreciate ur help and i really appreciate if u can share what ur friend did para makaalis xa ng bansa...hintay ko na lang reply m?nasa canada ka din ba?at san ung frend mo pala?

thank u so much!!!

Stride

Jun 16, 2009
Hi, My friend had the same scenario before. max of 20 lang talaga kapag direct hire. What you can do is this. Get an agency in the Phils. and Ipalabas mo na under ka ng agency na un. Ganun kasi ginawa ng friend ko. Binayaran nga lang nya ung agency to process the papers.

jomarcabiles

Star Member
Dec 7, 2008
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2013
Doc's Request.
01/2014
AOR Received.
05/2013
Med's Request
01/2014
Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
hi stride,
can u please tell me what agency sya nagpaasist nun?most probably thats the best thing for me to do to solve my proble.

i really appreciate you guys giving me some option on how i can still pursue my dream of going to canada..

anyone here who can suggest me of a good company who can assist me in this problem.

thank you so much

saver

Jun 17, 2009
My suggestion is this, try to find somebody working in poea alam mo na kung ano ibig ko sabihin........ knowing somebody is 1 solution to your problem.

vivenhs

Nov 27, 2008
Hi jomar,

i recently applied for a work permit and if granted will be confronted with this oec....i hope you are able to hurdle and land in Canada. Can you give us updates, please.

vivenhs

Thineza2019

Jan 6, 2020
Hi Jomar! Nakaalis na po ba kayo with your situation? Same scenarion kasi ng husband ko. Need your help too. Thanks

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jomar! Nakaalis na po ba kayo with your situation? Same scenarion kasi ng husband ko. Need your help too. Thanks

Hi Thine,

I hope all is well. My brother is in the same boat rn How did you manage to get your husband's polo certification done? Id you don't mind me asking.

Tia