+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP GET MY SON IN THE PHILIPPINES

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Good day everyone! I just need your help regarding my present situation... I am working as a restaurant supervisor and I have a common-law partner here in Canada who is willing to sponsor me and my dependent child in the Philippines... We will turn one year this coming August and we are planning to apply for sponsorship for my permanent residency... But the problem is... I am still married in the Philippines although we are already separated but not legally. The question is will it affect my application for permanent residency? Do I need to process an annulment first? And for my son... Do I need to file for a full custody for him so we can include him on the application?

I really need your help and I am looking forward for hearing from you soon... I just really want my son to be here in Canada soon and to live with me and my common-law partner. Thank you so much and God bless!

rsjm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila - Vegreville
App. Filed.......
LC1 - 31-12-2010 LC2 - 22-04-2013
Doc's Request.
NBI and RPRF received at Vegreville on 08-04-2014
AOR Received.
LC2 - 16-08-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-03-2014
Interview........
12-06-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014 delivered July 11, 2014
LANDED..........
10-08-2014
joymonroe said:
Good day everyone! I just need your help regarding my present situation... I am working as a restaurant supervisor and I have a common-law partner here in Canada who is willing to sponsor me and my dependent child in the Philippines... We will turn one year this coming August and we are planning to apply for sponsorship for my permanent residency... But the problem is... I am still married in the Philippines although we are already separated but not legally. The question is will it affect my application for permanent residency? Do I need to process an annulment first? And for my son... Do I need to file for a full custody for him so we can include him on the application?

I really need your help and I am looking forward for hearing from you soon... I just really want my son to be here in Canada soon and to live with me and my common-law partner. Thank you so much and God bless!
Better consult an immigration lawyer.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
joymonroe said:

File for a divorce in Canada