+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help ~ Forgot to attach 1 document, should I reapply?! Or wait!?

maylow

Jul 17, 2007
Hi there,

I am international student in Canada. I recently graduated (government school- BCIT)..
And I heard that we can apply work permit without job offer.

My study permit expired on 31st July 08, I apply for work permit on 1st July 08.
I attached, forms, photocopies of my ID, passport, permit..
school validation letter(a letter saying I completed, graduated from which program), school certificate..

and prepared everything and check nicely, and I even show to the international center staff to check on my documents before I send.. Well, she said good to go.. and I submitted..

and, recently I found out that I missed out 1 document - my program result... I forgot to attach my result together to send..

now is 22nd July 08, my study permit expiring soon. And , I am little worry..

Should I reapply!? and send all documents with my result again?
What usually they do if they see no result attached, but validation school letter, and certifucate is there.. Will they call me up? asking me to fax to them? or? They might reject my application!?

Please guide me.. million thanks~~~

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
just send ur result only and give the refrecnce of ur name and uir birth date ... that alll ..... and told them tht u mistakenly forget to attach it....

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

farhan_83 said:
just send ur result only and give the refrecnce of ur name and uir birth date ... that alll ..... and told them tht u mistakenly forget to attach it....
Actually the OP should put his/her FOSS ID xxxx-xxxx on the information, that way it will get to the file. You find it on your study permit.

PMM

maylow

Jul 17, 2007
thank you for your reply..

*updates*
I called them up. And I told them my situation.
They ask me to resend everything + a letter mentioning I sent my application a month ago.. + receipt of payment + tracking number of the previous mail..
send to Team leader OSS..

And, after 1.5 weeks later, I call them again, asking if they got my 2nd application. They ask me to call after a month(4th Sept) after sending to Team Leader OSS too.

Very nervous, because my study permit already expired (31 july 08)