janus205

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there
I am looking to apply trv for my parents online. I created account for my dad and there is no place to upload my mom's forms. Do we have to create separate accounts for each, if so do we upload the same supporting documents in both accounts as application is the same? And how would the applications get linked then?
Thanks in advance.

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
When answering the eligibility question online, there is a place they ask "If you will like to submit an application for a family member" the answer should be yes... when you have done so, it will ask few questions about the additional family member and at the end you will see where to upload the documents of your mum

janus205

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When answering the eligibility question online, there is a place they ask "If you will like to submit an application for a family member" the answer should be yes... when you have done so, it will ask few questions about the additional family member and at the end you will see where to upload the documents of your mum
Thanks for reply. I found it now. Can you tell me what kind of documents we can upload in purpose of travel. I dont have a ticket yet, and my parents will stay with me so no hotel booking too

Last edited:

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Thanks for reply. I found it now. Can you tell me what kind of documents we can upload in purpose of travel. I dont have a ticket yet, and my parents will stay with me so no hotel booking too
>> No need to buy plane tickets, either get an itinerary from Expedia (or similar sites) or screen shot the preferred dates from an airline website
>> Create a day to day itinerary of the places and activities that your parents will visit and do in Canada
Example
Day 1 Arrive from Home Country
Day 2 - 3 Jetlag
Day 4 - 6 Visit Niagara Falls
etc...

Reactions: janus205