21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello everyone,
My parents supervisa got refused for 2 times,and today I created account in My IRRC portal and i have filled everything that was asked and now I am in upload section now,
In the upload section I only see few things need to be upload like
1.Passport copy
2.Proof of funds
3.Employer letter
4,LOE
And after I uploaded the next page came directly pay the fee.
I am just wondering if this wrong account I created?
Please anyone send me the correct link to apply,I have applied through consultant to apply twice for my parents so I am not aware which link I should follow
Thanks
Rabin

Last edited:

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello everyone,
My parents supervisa got refused for 2 times,and today I created account in My IRRC portal and i have filled everything that was asked and now I am in upload section now,
In the upload section I only see few things need to be upload like
1.Passport copy
2.Proof of funds
3.Employer letter
4,LOE
And after I uploaded the next page came directly pay the fee.
I am just wondering if this wrong account I created?
Please anyone send me the correct link to apply,I have applied through consultant to apply twice for my parents so I am not aware which link I should follow
Thanks
Rabin
Any experts would help me?
Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Back in October, you asked the same question:

Hello Guys
My mom supervisa got rejected twice already and the same reason from officer letter is as follows:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country.
Please advise me how to fix this before I reapply
Rabin
Looks like you re-apply too soon after the first refusal (probably if you apply the first application in May) when neither you or the applicants' finance haven't changed much.

What exactly both you and your guests provided? I suggest you wait for the NOA 2023 (assume you still meet LICO).

Last edited:

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Back in October, you asked the same question:

Looks like you re-apply too soon after the first refusal (probably if you apply the first application in May) when neither you or the applicants' finance haven't changed much.

What exactly both you and your guests provided? I suggest you wait for the NOA 2023 (assume you still meet LICO).
Thanks for your reply,I never thought i have asked same question,my income for last year is 85K so my LICO is met at that time too but the things is that I haven’t submitted my employment letter and bank statements at first time.But again i applied through consultants and I submitted everything for proof of funds from my side and from applicant’s side also we submitted strong proof of funds
But again they refused in different reason,so last night again i tried to reaply.
The reason for refusal that i provided above is from second rejection.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply,I never thought i have asked same question,my income for last year is 85K so my LICO is met at that time too but the things is that I haven’t submitted my employment letter and bank statements at first time.But again i applied through consultants and I submitted everything for proof of funds from my side and from applicant’s side also we submitted strong proof of funds
But again they refused in different reason,so last night again i tried to reaply.
The reason for refusal that i provided above is from second rejection.
order GCMS notes for more information on why they were denied so you can address the reasons versus reapplying blindly because if you apply too many times there will be concern that they are desperate to come to Canada.

Reactions: RabinJi

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
order GCMS notes for more information on why they were denied so you can address the reasons versus reapplying blindly because if you apply too many times there will be concern that they are desperate to come to Canada.
I have ordered one so waiting for that and in the mean time I am creating their Account and filling forms but this time there is few documents to upload which is not more then 4 documents that is on above,so my concerns is whether I am on the right or right link to reapply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have ordered one so waiting for that and in the mean time I am creating their Account and filling forms but this time there is few documents to upload which is not more then 4 documents that is on above,so my concerns is whether I am on the right or right link to reapply
They should already have an account if you applied for their supervisa already. You will have to shrink the size of documents to you can include more to include in their application

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
They should already have an account if you applied for their supervisa already. You will have to shrink the size of documents to you can include more to include in their application
Yeah I had applied through old portal but this time I wanted to reapply from new IRRC portal so created account answered all questions and now I am in upload section and there only it shows 4 documents need to upload

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yeah I had applied through old portal but this time I wanted to reapply from new IRRC portal so created account answered all questions and now I am in upload section and there only it shows 4 documents need to upload
You can include more than one document in each 4 document spots but you will likely have to shrink size of the documents (ie reduce gb size). Now understand what you mean by new account. They need to have the same UCI# as previous applications