+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for rejected visit visa

Himabinduach

Mar 12, 2018
Hello,

Recently my sister from India applied for a visit visa for the family to visit me in Toronto and got rejected. She has submitted the below docs -
1. Passports and other legal docs that are mandatory
2. Employment history, pay stubs, bank statements etc( we showed 500000 INR) in the account
3. Her husbands financial history and kids education history( she is jus 3 yrs old)
4. Purpose of visit- to visit my family for 3 weeks

The reason for rejection-
1. Travel history ( they never travelled to any other country before) should this be a problem again when we re-apply?
2. Not provided sufficient documentation- she has submitted bank statements, pay slips and an assets of 500000INR. Is this not sufficient?
3. Submitted documents which lacks authenticity as part of your application- we really don’t understand what this means? If there is any fraudalent docs, they would have denied the application rather than Reject right? Please clarify the above

Also, when we re-apply, how to show a proof that she is staying with in-laws and would go back? This time only she and my nephew are planning to apply, not my brother-in-law. Is that okay?
Unfortunately no properties are tied with her name. Shall we transfer some and show them as assets ( if the 5000000inr is jot enough).

Please help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Other refusal grounds can be overcome/addressed.

I would be more concerned about this one:
3. Submitted documents which lacks authenticity as part of your application- we really don’t understand what this means? If there is any fraudalent docs, they would have denied the application rather than Reject right? Please clarify the above
Application denied = Refusal. Same difference.

Did your sister/her family include any document or make any statements which were not factually correct? Did they apply through a travel agent?

Unfortunately no properties are tied with her name. Shall we transfer some and show them as assets ( if the 5000000inr is jot enough).
Not sure if these are typos, but the number of zeros in the INR 50XXXXX keeps changing. Anyways.
1. When you say *we showed*, does this mean the money was transferred/borrowed from someone else?
2. Do the liquid funds match her declared sources of income + her tax assessments?
3. Were these shared assets/funds owned by her and her husband?

If properties are transferred to her, it would be pretty obvious that it is being done for the visa application

Cheers

Himabinduach

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for reply. The money is her’s only. Nothing transferred recently. She had fixed deposit in the same bank. The only thing is she recently got job one year back and they are paying by hand.sk she we show them as deposited to bank account. Sk it may not look like the salary is credited directly. Shall we try again? She can show some more valid assessts, income sources this time belongs to her

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
She had fixed deposit in the same bank.
Is this FD locked-in or can it be liquidated?

The only thing is she recently got job one year back and they are paying by hand.sk she we show them as deposited to bank account. Sk it may not look like the salary is credited directly.
Companies do not pay salaries as cash nowadays. This is probably the reason why IRCC believes the documents and her employment ties are not genuine.

She can show some more valid assessts, income sources this time belongs to her
If she had not submitted evidence of these assets and income for her previous application, it could raise red flags when she reapplies

Shall we try again?
1. What is the purpose of her visit? For how long does she want to visit?

2. How old her son? What does she do?

3. What documents did she submit for the previous application?

4. What are the additional documents which she would be submitting?