+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for my citizenship

Kale

Sep 22, 2018
Hello, I'm still waiting for the celebration of citizenship. Is it possible for you to do something about 7 months ago and do not send me anything?
Can you advise me what I can do.
thank you.

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 29, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 27, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 25, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on May 24, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
send them a inquiry via webform

Kale

Sep 22, 2018
send them a inquiry via webform
I sent them in advance last November
They answered me
(Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.)

Kale

Sep 22, 2018
I sent them in advance last November
They answered me
(Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.)
But so far there has been no change

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
Hello, I'm still waiting for the celebration of citizenship. Is it possible for you to do something about 7 months ago and do not send me anything?
Can you advise me what I can do.
thank you.

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 29, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on February 27, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 25, 2018.
  4. We sent you a notice on May 24, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Your application is likely waiting for background checks to complete.

bucajack

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
The fact that ECAS is still showing IP means that your background and security checks are still ongoing. You got called for your test pretty quickly but the whole process can take up to a year. Once you pass a year of IP status contact IRCC again as you are past normal processing time.

canvan14

May 8, 2014
That is a good sign. More than likely you are sitting in the queue for oath invite. The end is near, just relax and wait for the oath invite.

Reactions: Kale

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Your application is likely waiting for background checks to complete.
How do u know ? Are u immigration officer? A question u asked me sometime back .