+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help filling IMM 5444 please!! How to add additional pages?

LetMtl

Jan 21, 2018
Hi,
I need more space to add information on the Personal History section, Question 20 (Work and education) and Question 21 (Travel history).
The instructions in each question say “Use another page if you need more space to list this information”. The general instructions say “If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page with the appropriate section. Fill out this page and submit it with your application.”

So do I print more pages of the IMM 5444 application form (Page 2 of 4) and type the additional info there or is it ok to type the info in Word on a regular blank sheet of paper and attach to the application?

Thank you!

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
You can type the info into a Word document. Be sure to identify the form and question number as well as your name and UCI number and application type (just in case it gets seperated). I would also type ALL of the answer to a question in the Word document rather than the extra information that can't fit on the form. On the form, for Question 20, you could say "See attached document". Same with the other question. If the question is set up like a table of columns and rows, just recreated it in your document.

Reactions: LetMtl

LetMtl

Jan 21, 2018
You can type the info into a Word document. Be sure to identify the form and question number as well as your name and UCI number and application type (just in case it gets seperated). I would also type ALL of the answer to a question in the Word document rather than the extra information that can't fit on the form. On the form, for Question 20, you could say "See attached document". Same with the other question. If the question is set up like a table of columns and rows, just recreated it in your document.
Thank you! That’s exactly what I had done the previous time I renewed my PR Card. It looked very clean and professional and I had no problems with the application.

But this time the instructions said to print additional pages with the section if needed so I ended up interpreting they want people to reprint page 2 of the form. To include all work and education history for the past 5 years it took me a total of 4 pages (the original page 2 of the form plus three additional printouts of page 2). It looks very cluttered to send the info like that but I figured that’s what they were asking for. Hope it’s ok as I’ve sevt the application today.

Thanks again !

Walter_g6

Jan 28, 2019
Hey did you have any issues when they recieved the form with additional page 2 printouts. I have the same problem and im not sure how to send in the complete answer. Also if everything went ok for you, did you put the extra pages (2) at the end of the application or right after the first page (2). Thank you

Walter_g6

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you! That’s exactly what I had done the previous time I renewed my PR Card. It looked very clean and professional and I had no problems with the application.

But this time the instructions said to print additional pages with the section if needed so I ended up interpreting they want people to reprint page 2 of the form. To include all work and education history for the past 5 years it took me a total of 4 pages (the original page 2 of the form plus three additional printouts of page 2). It looks very cluttered to send the info like that but I figured that’s what they were asking for. Hope it’s ok as I’ve sevt the application today.

Thanks again !

altkeymist

Star Member
May 4, 2017

Thanks again !
Hi LetMtl,
Thanks for posting your question. Could you let me know if you encountered any issues regarding the extra pages?

akashambadas

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Navi Mumbai
App. Filed.......
16-07-2019
Hi LetMtl,
Thanks for posting your question. Could you let me know if you encountered any issues regarding the extra pages?
Hey, altdeymist did you submit your application? what did you did with the additional pages?
I have to add additional pages to Family info form but it can't be merged with the IMM5645e form. Should I merge it with Letter of explanation?

altkeymist

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hey, altdeymist did you submit your application? what did you did with the additional pages?
I have to add additional pages to Family info form but it can't be merged with the IMM5645e form. Should I merge it with Letter of explanation?
Yes I did,
I ended up adding an additional page with all entries and added a comment in question 21 referring to the attachment page for the complete list of absences. I added my UCI number and form number to the additional/attached page. Let see how it goes, since I haven't received any updates yet.
I sent my request last week (Jul 2nd).

Reactions: akashambadas

Damigalade

Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys so where exactly do I place the extra sheets? Directly after that question? Or at the end of the form

Trentjudith

Dec 22, 2019
Yes I did,
I ended up adding an additional page with all entries and added a comment in question 21 referring to the attachment page for the complete list of absences. I added my UCI number and form number to the additional/attached page. Let see how it goes, since I haven't received any updates yet.
I sent my request last week (Jul 2nd).

hi - did you have any problem with adding the extra word document to the application?

RR_11

Apr 13, 2020
Hi. I have the same shortage of space problem. I want to recreate the the tables in questions 19, 20, 21 on a word document and attach it to the application. It is definitely neater but I am worried my application will not go through if they consider this not following instructions. Did someone recently do that and did it work? Please help.

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Hi,

Got same issue here for Q20 when renewing PR card, not enough spaces for travel history:

"If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page with the appropriate section. Fill out this page and submit it with your application.
"
Do we write a word document by ourselves or print that page of form multiple times?

Thanks

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Hi,

Got same issue here for Q20 when renewing PR card, not enough spaces for travel history:

"If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page with the appropriate section. Fill out this page and submit it with your application.
"
Do we write a word document by ourselves or print that page of form multiple times?

Thanks
Hi anybody solved this issue?
"

faty82

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Any of you guys who sent extra pages, faced any issues? Also did you fill in all details again (name, eye color, bla bla bla) above the address and education history, or just added ur UCI# and the extra lines of address and education/work?

GibranjG10

Mar 7, 2022
Anyone know if in the form IMM5444 Do I have to to list every place I’ve worked at since I became a resident ? (I was like 14 & I’m now 25) Or only the past five years kind of confused because of the “ALL” in capital letters