+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help Filling Application forms for permanent resident

intelinside

Mar 11, 2008
Hi All ,
I have received the FBI finger print check and local police verifiication leters , so started filling up the application forms IMM0008 and other background information forms and got stuck in some of the places .

1) in IMM0008 form in BOX 13 --> your current occupation ....
I am workiing as as oracle Application developer in USA for 3+ on H1 ...do i have to write as Application developer or should we have to write the name of the occupation as the one in the NOC list .. like Software Enfgineer(2173), Database analyst (2172),Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers(2174).

2) Selecting ENGLISH as high in BOX 5 in Schedule 3 .. what all documentation we need for that to prove .. my education medium have been English since primary grade.will my highschool mark sheet and GRE mark sheets suffice or do we have to take IELTS?

any input will be valuable to me .

Thanks for your help

Sethu

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
intelinside said:
Hi All ,
I have received the FBI finger print check and local police verifiication leters , so started filling up the application forms IMM0008 and other background information forms and got stuck in some of the places .

1) in IMM0008 form in BOX 13 --> your current occupation ....
I am workiing as as oracle Application developer in USA for 3+ on H1 ...do i have to write as Application developer or should we have to write the name of the occupation as the one in the NOC list .. like Software Enfgineer(2173), Database analyst (2172),Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers(2174).

2) Selecting ENGLISH as high in BOX 5 in Schedule 3 .. what all documentation we need for that to prove .. my education medium have been English since primary grade.will my highschool mark sheet and GRE mark sheets suffice or do we have to take IELTS?

any input will be valuable to me .

Thanks for your help

Sethu
Hi

About the profession you can write as per "NOC"
For English language you must take "IELTS" test and submit the result
Read all the forms many times before sending them to avoide mistakes and keep one set of copy in your file.

Best Wishes