+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help - Express Entry | Student visa

arbab.ahmad

Apr 11, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I am in express entry with CSR 432. Receiving an ITA can take forever, for obvious reasons :)

I want to go to Ontario and continue my studies in the meanwhile. My question is, since my profile being active in EE, does it effect if I apply for student visa. Will I have to withdraw my EE profile and apply for student visa, or both process are independent of each other.

In the meantime whenever I get ITA, hopefully, do I have to come back to my home country for all the visa formalities.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Good luck to all those who have applied for EE!
Bonne Chance!
Arbab

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
arbab.ahmad said:
Hello Everyone,
I am in express entry with CSR 432. Receiving an ITA can take forever, for obvious reasons :)

I want to go to Ontario and continue my studies in the meanwhile. My question is, since my profile being active in EE, does it effect if I apply for student visa. Will I have to withdraw my EE profile and apply for student visa, or both process are independent of each other.

In the meantime whenever I get ITA, hopefully, do I have to come back to my home country for all the visa formalities.
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Good luck to all those who have applied for EE!
Bonne Chance!
Arbab
It will not effect your EE profile . However, please mention that you have also applied under EE in your study visa application .
Last year one of my friend got rejection as he has not mentioned regarding EE . Then he again applied for study visa and told them that he has also applied for EE and got study visa .