+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! eMedical information sheet has middle name.

Mat25

Mar 21, 2023
Hi all, I need help regarding my wife’s emedical form. We found out that the clinic staff include her middle name after the first name in the “Given name” section ..my child’s emedical and mine don't have a middle name.
* Will it be a problem to our application? or its no issue to ircc since our passports has middle name also?

Thank you!

Last edited:

ElliotOrtiz

Mar 17, 2023
As long as the information on your wife's eMedical form matches the information on her passport, there should not be a problem with your application. IRCC understands that different countries have different naming conventions, so it is common for names to appear differently on different documents. If your wife's passport includes her middle name, then the inclusion of her middle name on her eMedical form should not be an issue.
However, to ensure that there are no issues with your application, it is always best to double-check that all the information on your forms matches the information on your passports. If you have any concerns, you may want to reach out to IRCC or consult with an immigration lawyer.

Reactions: Mat25

Mat25

Mar 21, 2023
As long as the information on your wife's eMedical form matches the information on her passport, there should not be a problem with your application. IRCC understands that different countries have different naming conventions, so it is common for names to appear differently on different documents. If your wife's passport includes her middle name, then the inclusion of her middle name on her eMedical form should not be an issue.
However, to ensure that there are no issues with your application, it is always best to double-check that all the information on your forms matches the information on your passports. If you have any concerns, you may want to reach out to IRCC or consult with an immigration lawyer.
Thank you very much for the reply