+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help ! ECA verification from WES form INDIA.

pardeep653

Feb 18, 2021
Hi WES has send verification mail to RGPV for my wife degree and transcript. my wife has completed her engineering from SGSITS Indore.
As we understand there is Rs 500 fee for verification. is there anyway we can pay that fee online as we are in USA and we have no relative/friend in Bhopal.
or is there any way for verification?
Thanks for help

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi WES has send verification mail to RGPV for my wife degree and transcript. my wife has completed her engineering from SGSITS Indore.
As we understand there is Rs 500 fee for verification. is there anyway we can pay that fee online as we are in USA and we have no relative/friend in Bhopal.
Thanks for help
There is no "official" fee for verification.

Just keep calling rgpv .. they'll do it sooner or later.. it took them 3 weeks for me

It would be better if someone can visit RGPV on ur behalf

Khush2127

Oct 12, 2018
Hi Pardeep,
Somebody needs to respond on the email, frankly speaking I haven't contacted any one in RGPV. Nor I was aware that any email has been sent.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi Pardeep,
Somebody needs to respond on the email, frankly speaking I haven't contacted any one in RGPV. Nor I was aware that any email has been sent.
They don't do it.. I had to send someone to RGPV.. Contact Examinations.. Then once it has verified from examinations then had to contact Registrar office multiple times..

DipaliR

Jul 27, 2021
Has anyone recently applied for wes evaluation through rgpv. Please mention step by step process to get it done without agent's help.

immu88

Jun 27, 2018
Has anyone recently applied for wes evaluation through rgpv. Please mention step by step process to get it done without agent's help.
Hi Dipali, I have applied for WES last year but trust me without agents help, its gonna be nightmare unless you have some known people who can run 2-3 times to university

DipaliR

Jul 27, 2021
Hi Dipendra, thank you for the update. Could you please let me know the step by step process for rgpv wes evaluation process. I got to know that now RGPV sends the documents electronically to wes for evaluation.

Feb 4, 2019
Delhi India
Category........
FSW
Steps:

1. Create account on WES portal. After registration and payment you will get an application number along with an address.
2. Apply on RGPV student portal for transcripts. You will have to pay some fee of around 500/- and you will get transcripts posted on your address.
3. After this, you have to visit RGPV university Bhopal --> You have to bring transcript with you. Then you have to go to registrar office and they will provide you an RGPV stamped envelop in which you have to pack your transcript and mention WES application number. After this they will seal the envelop along with RGPV seal at the packing edge
4. Then you have to go to the Indian Post (Royal Market), and need to send this to address which you have got while registration on WES and make sure you have to mention sender address as RGPV.

This is all what you have to do. Once WES will receive the documents, your application status will change on WES panel. And then in minimum of 3 weeks you will get you verification report on mail. You will also get hard copy of report in one month.

Feb 4, 2019
Delhi India
Category........
FSW
Thanks for help
Steps:

1. Create account on WES portal. After registration and payment you will get an application number along with an address.
2. Apply on RGPV student portal for transcripts. You will have to pay some fee of around 500/- and you will get transcripts posted on your address.
3. After this, you have to visit RGPV university Bhopal --> You have to bring transcript with you. Then you have to go to registrar office and they will provide you an RGPV stamped envelop in which you have to pack your transcript and mention WES application number. After this they will seal the envelop along with RGPV seal at the packing edge
4. Then you have to go to the Indian Post (Royal Market), and need to send this to address which you have got while registration on WES and make sure you have to mention sender address as RGPV.

This is all what you have to do. Once WES will receive the documents, your application status will change on WES panel. And then in minimum of 3 weeks you will get you verification report on mail. You will also get hard copy of report in one month.

DipaliR

Jul 27, 2021
Steps:

Thank you for the quick reply but this process for sending documents physically but now a days rgpv is electronically sending documents to wes. By any chance are you or anyone in the forum is aware of the new process?

Love_Manisha

Sep 24, 2021
I took help of a third party service provider MailTranscripts. They got my transcript without me visiting the university. They sent my transcript from the university post office directly to WES. Overall the process was smooth and easy thank you for the support and keeping updated on all the processing. Thank you MailTranscripts Team for making the process hassle free.

DipaliR

Jul 27, 2021
I got the wes evaluation done in Aug 2021 through RGPV University Bhopal. You have to first activate the rgpv student portal account if it not active and apply for transcript. You will receive the transcript copies in 15 days. Then you have to visit the University with your original degree, photocopy of degree and transcript. Visit the degree section and they will put seal/signature on the copy of transcripts. You will have to make a challan of 500 through the bank available in the university campus. And then you will have to meet the person who is incharge for sending your documents to wes. I had to wait for an hour or so and then he called me in, he will check and scan your documents to send electronically to wes. The overall process was smooth.
Please don't pay and waste thousands of money on getting your wes evaluation done through agents and third party people.