+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help ! ECA verification from WES form INDIA.

Feb 4, 2019
Delhi India
Category........
FSW
Hi , I am currently working in India and planning for PR immigration Canada. I really need some help regarding WES verification process after new rule came on 1st December 2018.

I have recently applied online for transcript from RGPV university Bhopal (INDIA) , And I have got the same along with university letter cover , sealed and attested. SO can I send the same on behalf of university directly to WES or is it mandatory that university should send the same by their own.

Also what other document need to be send to WES other then transcript. Also if transcript will be send by University so do I need to send other documents separately to WES with my reference number.

Or do I need to go to my university along with my required document other then transcript. After then university will send them all in once go to WES directly.

I am really confused. Haven't register on WES yet. will do the same soon. First need to clear theses out.

Help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Hi , I am currently working in India and planning for PR immigration Canada. I really need some help regarding WES verification process after new rule came on 1st December 2018.

I have recently applied online for transcript from RGPV university Bhopal (INDIA) , And I have got the same along with university letter cover , sealed and attested. SO can I send the same on behalf of university directly to WES or is it mandatory that university should send the same by their own.

Also what other document need to be send to WES other then transcript. Also if transcript will be send by University so do I need to send other documents separately to WES with my reference number.

Or do I need to go to my university along with my required document other then transcript. After then university will send them all in once go to WES directly.

I am really confused. Haven't register on WES yet. will do the same soon. First need to clear theses out.

Yes it is mandatory to send by University. You need to send degree certificate separately by yourself. In case your university does not send directly, you need to look for other options to get your ECA. Don't register till you confirm with University.

Reactions: dipendrachoudhary
Feb 4, 2019
Delhi India
Category........
FSW
Yes it is mandatory to send by University. You need to send degree certificate separately by yourself. In case your university does not send directly, you need to look for other options to get your ECA. Don't register till you confirm with University.
This means, University will only send transcript to WES directly. And I have to send a separate envelop for degree certificate and mark sheet copies to WES. SO Do I need to attest my copies from university or that is not required?

Also the transcript which I got can be used or I need to again reapply for the same in college so that they can directly send the same to WES.
Any information you have about RGPV university process for the same?

Tina2211

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
This means, University will only send transcript to WES directly. And I have to send a separate envelop for degree certificate and mark sheet copies to WES. SO Do I need to attest my copies from university or that is not required?

Also the transcript which I got can be used or I need to again reapply for the same in college so that they can directly send the same to WES.
Any information you have about RGPV university process for the same?
1.Degree attestation is not required. You don't need to send marksheets.
2. You need to check with your University.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Agree with @Tina2211.. In my case, WES received my transcripts mid November, and completed evaluation in January 2019 end.. They sank to a new low daily.. WES receives transcripts in sealed envelope and then sends email to RGPV to verify if contents of the sealed envelope were really sealed by them and are correct.. I would sincerely advise to go with some other evaluator..

If still you choose WES, check link - https://www.wes.org/required-documents/ ; for document check list.

Few tips on dealing with RGPV:
  • WES sends email to either the registrar or Examination department. Check with both of them regularly.
  • Registrar verifies degree and transcripts are verified by examination department. So your file is gonna go through both the departments; but make sure the department that received your file responds to WES's email.
  • A challan of Rs. 500 is required. Download challan form from RGPV website or get it from union bank branch at RGPV; and submit the paid challan to Examination department (Dr. A.K. Singh).
  • Dr. A.K. Singh is the most helpful person ever. Feel free to meet him.

Khush2127

Oct 12, 2018
Agree with @Tina2211.. In my case, WES received my transcripts mid November, and completed evaluation in January 2019 end.. They sank to a new low daily.. WES receives transcripts in sealed envelope and then sends email to RGPV to verify if contents of the sealed envelope were really sealed by them and are correct.. I would sincerely advise to go with some other evaluator..

If still you choose WES, check link - https://www.wes.org/required-documents/ ; for document check list.

Few tips on dealing with RGPV:
  • WES sends email to either the registrar or Examination department. Check with both of them regularly.
  • Registrar verifies degree and transcripts are verified by examination department. So your file is gonna go through both the departments; but make sure the department that received your file responds to WES's email.
  • A challan of Rs. 500 is required. Download challan form from RGPV website or get it from union bank branch at RGPV; and submit the paid challan to Examination department (Dr. A.K. Singh).
  • Dr. A.K. Singh is the most helpful person ever. Feel free to meet him.
Hi wantToImmigrate,

I am having trouble in getting transcripts from RGPV as I am already in Canada. Is there any contact of Dr A.K. Singh?

I had one set of transcripts sealed in the envelope and have sent same to WES Canada but they have rejected my documents by saying that these need to be sent directly from RGPV.

Now , I have reached out RGPV and have applied online for transcripts, but frankly speaking ,its really frustrating as there is no direct contact of transcripts department as well as there is no tracking. Also, there is no option to convey them to send the transcripts directly to WES Canada.

You mentioned to go to some other evaluator. Can you give details about what other evaluator we have in Canada.
Also, Can you provide email id or direct contact for DR. A. K. Singh?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi wantToImmigrate,

I am having trouble in getting transcripts from RGPV as I am already in Canada. Is there any contact of Dr A.K. Singh?

I had one set of transcripts sealed in the envelope and have sent same to WES Canada but they have rejected my documents by saying that these need to be sent directly from RGPV.

Now , I have reached out RGPV and have applied online for transcripts, but frankly speaking ,its really frustrating as there is no direct contact of transcripts department as well as there is no tracking. Also, there is no option to convey them to send the transcripts directly to WES Canada.

You mentioned to go to some other evaluator. Can you give details about what other evaluator we have in Canada.
Also, Can you provide email id or direct contact for DR. A. K. Singh?
Do you have someone in India that can visit RGPV? Because that's the best way. I had a friend of a friend who was apparently in Bhopal at that time, and helped me in processing.

You say you had one set of sealed transcripts. Does that mean you don't have anymore?
Try to reach out through your college, or any other source you have at any other colleges. Colleges generally know people at the university because they frequently need to get work done by the university; and they may be able to help you get to RGPV.
I think immigration consultants in India may be able to help you get you work done at RGPV.

List of other evaluators - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29 . You would have to go through their rules to see if they accept transcripts from applicants. I remember there were more than one that allowed but can't remember which one. Plus, rules may have changed now.

Contact details of RGPV - https://www.rgpv.ac.in/AboutRGTU/howtoreach.aspx .. They don't take calls.. Try calling between 11 and 2.. I used to call them 10 -20 times and they picked the phone once.

I am sorry but that's all I have. Best of luck!

Khush2127

Oct 12, 2018
Do you have someone in India that can visit RGPV? Because that's the best way. I had a friend of a friend who was apparently in Bhopal at that time, and helped me in processing.

You say you had one set of sealed transcripts. Does that mean you don't have anymore?
Try to reach out through your college, or any other source you have at any other colleges. Colleges generally know people at the university because they frequently need to get work done by the university; and they may be able to help you get to RGPV.
I think immigration consultants in India may be able to help you get you work done at RGPV.

List of other evaluators - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29 . You would have to go through their rules to see if they accept transcripts from applicants. I remember there were more than one that allowed but can't remember which one. Plus, rules may have changed now.

Contact details of RGPV - https://www.rgpv.ac.in/AboutRGTU/howtoreach.aspx .. They don't take calls.. Try calling between 11 and 2.. I used to call them 10 -20 times and they picked the phone once.

I am sorry but that's all I have. Best of luck!
Hi There,
Thankyou for your response, Its been a month that I am trying to get my transcripts.
Previously I wanted to go for master studies and I got 10 sets at that time, I had one left with me and that's the one I used. But unfortunately its rejected.

I am trying to reach out RGPV by phone , by email , practically by every possible means.

I also looked at the processing time of other evaluators and that doesn't seemed right because I don't want to wait anymore as I have everything ready apart from ECA.So finally I have decided to focus on WES itself.
My degree certificate is already accepted and only transcripts are left..

The only question which is left open in my mind is how to make sure that examination department will reply for WES's email? Is there anything which I have to do about it?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- via Union bank challan. Send someone to submit copy of paid challan to Examination dept (preferably to Dr. A.K. Singh directly). Send someone to keep inquiring status of verification unless email is sent by RGPV and received by WES.

I wouldn't advise WES; but now that you are set on it, Best of luck !

immu88

Jun 27, 2018
Hi There,
Thankyou for your response, Its been a month that I am trying to get my transcripts.
Previously I wanted to go for master studies and I got 10 sets at that time, I had one left with me and that's the one I used. But unfortunately its rejected.

I am trying to reach out RGPV by phone , by email , practically by every possible means.

I also looked at the processing time of other evaluators and that doesn't seemed right because I don't want to wait anymore as I have everything ready apart from ECA.So finally I have decided to focus on WES itself.
My degree certificate is already accepted and only transcripts are left..

The only question which is left open in my mind is how to make sure that examination department will reply for WES's email? Is there anything which I have to do about it?
Hi Did you get any response from RGPV? I am also on the same boat and may need your help on this

nilesh62

Nov 28, 2019

Hello Dependra,
Could you please let me know how you applied for the transcripts for online. I am not able to locate any option for that. And also the pathetic support and help service never picks up my phone. Please provide me details how could i apply online as I am residing in a different city for job and i don't want to travel to bhopal just for the documentation. Please help me out. Will appreciate your help.

Feb 4, 2019
Delhi India
Category........
FSW
Hello Dependra,
Could you please let me know how you applied for the transcripts for online. I am not able to locate any option for that. And also the pathetic support and help service never picks up my phone. Please provide me details how could i apply online as I am residing in a different city for job and i don't want to travel to bhopal just for the documentation. Please help me out. Will appreciate your help.
1. Signup for WES account and take printout of WES verification form.
2. Go to RGPV student portal online - https://www.rgpv.ac.in/Login/StudentLogin.aspx
3. There you will find apply transcript option in left tab menu. You have to mention address on which you want transcripts to get delivered. You will be asked for payment of 500/- Rs for the same. It will take 20-25 days to get the same.
4. Once you have transcript and WES form , You have to go to RGPV university with all your documents. There you have to meet registrar and they will do all verification and stamping work and will give you closed sealed envelop.
5. After getting envelop you have to send it to Canada WES address from Indian speed post from Royal market and you have to mention sender's name as university name along with address.

Feel free to ask in case of any confusion :)