+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Downloading Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada IMM 1294

alasca

Apr 19, 2015
Hello everyone!

I am having issues downloading the Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada IMM 1294 form from the CIC website. It just gives me a "Please wait" message and asks me to update adobe. Well, I've updated adobe, tried different browsers, and even had several friends try to download the form to no avail.

Has anyone else been having this issue? Can anyone send me the form, so I can get this study permit application turned in?

A quick search showed that another user had this issue back in 2012, so I can't be the only one. Thanks in advance for any help.

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
alasca said:
Hello everyone!

I am having issues downloading the Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada IMM 1294 form from the CIC website. It just gives me a "Please wait" message and asks me to update adobe. Well, I've updated adobe, tried different browsers, and even had several friends try to download the form to no avail.

Has anyone else been having this issue? Can anyone send me the form, so I can get this study permit application turned in?

A quick search showed that another user had this issue back in 2012, so I can't be the only one. Thanks in advance for any help.
Try this:

- Use the Application for a Study Permit Made Outside of Canada [IMM 1294]. You can fill it out and save it using a computer. You will need Adobe Reader 10 or higher. You must also turn JavaScript on.
- Filling out the form on a computer is easier than filling it out by hand. It reduces the risk of mistakes that can slow down the application process.
- Trouble downloading? Right-click the link and select “Save Target As...”

KorinK

May 15, 2015
alasca said:
Hello everyone!

A quick search showed that another user had this issue back in 2012, so I can't be the only one. Thanks in
advance for any help.

I am currently having the same problem please help. I have tried everything I've downloaded Adobe over and over again and even tried different browsers. I need to get this application in ASAP as I need to leave by June 19 so I'll need it before then. Please please send me the link or give me a way to get this application!

KorinK

May 15, 2015
I've tried that four different computers and still no luck!

Btw- can someone please send me the link for the application. All the ones I've seen keep saying "please wait....." Please help

chaar

Jun 23, 2015
I am facing the same problem! Every time I try to get to the IMM 1294 form, an error message telling me to "Please wait" and to update my adobe, which is definitely up to date. I'm helpless. I need to send this application as soon as possible. Can anyone advise me?

Should I just look up a form on google? I don't know what to do.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

chaar said:
I am facing the same problem! Every time I try to get to the IMM 1294 form, an error message telling me to "Please wait" and to update my adobe, which is definitely up to date. I'm helpless. I need to send this application as soon as possible. Can anyone advise me?

Should I just look up a form on google? I don't know what to do.

Use Internet Explorer.

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
alasca said:
Hello everyone!

If after trying to open the document it say " Please wait. YOur message......................countries" ...... then simply SAVE the page..i mean download it.. I use google chrome.... bring the cursor to the right bottom area of the page and you will see a list of icons..click on the FLOPPY DISK sign..and the form will get downloaded....now open it manually from your computer using ADOBE READER (>version 10).... and it will work just fine..do not try to view it online......it does not work in most of the cases.....

davidhale01

Jul 11, 2015
If anyone who has successfully downloaded the pdf forms IMM 1294 and IMM 5475 could find a way to post the PDF or send us the PDF it would be great. I've tried all solutions here and nothing works. I still get the "Please Wait" ... I've tried Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE ... I have Adobe Acrobat 11.1

Thanks.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Guys you only need to get the latest Adobe PDF desktop version... you don't have the proper version of it that is why you are not able to open the files properly

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
open on internet explorer

sodecio

Dec 2, 2015
Hello to all,

after having such a hard time trying to download the forms, i finally got it: Use the internet explorer!! not the edge or chrome, make sure you you have java up to date.

Apokiri

Mar 1, 2018
Questions.. Pls how can someone get or download imm1294 study permit for 2018 or can someone use