+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Do Provincial Nominees need proof of fund when applying for CIC?

Saghar

Jan 25, 2018
Russ 6970.
Hy . I'm looking for any province
Which is allowed any job experience
Im working in super store in UK
Since 7 years .as a cashier.
Am I eligible for nomination without a job offer . And for nomination. How can I apply for Ontario or any related province

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
As i said, google it. All the provinces have different programs. You may want to decide on what province you want to go to first, as they all have different rules. As well as rules the cost of living in some provinces differ great. Have you any education behind you. To be honest the job is a low paid job, so may not gives you any points. Have you considered coming to Canada to study? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp

Sontu2012

Jun 27, 2017
Hi,Urgent!!! I am MPNP applicant.Current at the federal stage.I had CAD 10000 plus in may account.But not CIC wants my "proof of net worth."How much should I have in my account?I am paper based applicant.

nicole08

Jan 20, 2019
Depends on where you want to settle. All provinces have separate programs. As soon as you know where you want to go and live, google 'provincial nominee programs for (insert province name)
May I know If I can bring my two kids and husband with me without showing proof of funds? I am skilled worker NOC B and then I am now applying under Yukon Nominee program. If I have got a temporary work permit while my PR is on process, can I bring them with me without showing proof of funds since my salary can suffice their needs already?

Please answer me.

Thanks

nicole08

Jan 20, 2019
Can you please simplify your question?
May I know If I can bring my two kids and husband with me without showing proof of funds? I am skilled worker NOC B and then I am now applying under Yukon Nominee program. If I have got a temporary work permit while my PR is on process, can I bring them with me without showing proof of funds since my salary can suffice their needs already?

Please answer me.

Thanks

nicole08

Jan 20, 2019
No, You do not need to send any more proof of funding. You will need to indicate on one of the forMay I know If I can bring my two kids and husband with me without showing proof of funds? I am skilled worker NOC B and then I am now applying under Yukon Nominee program. If I have got a temporary work permit while my PR is on process, can I bring them with me without showing proof of funds since my salary can suffice their needs already?

Please answer me.

Thanksms, how much you have/expect to have within a calendar year but not further proof (i.e. bank statement is needed). I hope this helps.

nicole08

Jan 20, 2019

Please answer me.

Thanks