+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!! Cut Through CoPR

cool.litly

Jul 2, 2018
Hi,
I have a similar situation. My husband is the primary applicant with 2 dependents: myself and our daughter. We received our CoPR and VISA and accidentally I tore my daughters COPR both copies. We contacted VFS bangalore and they are saying that we need to send all the 3 passports and the CoPR of all the 3 applicants.
According to them the consulate would affix a new VISA and new COPR for all the 3?

Can you please guide us?

SViyesha

Aug 28, 2018
Hi

Can I know what you did? I’m going through similar issue

QUOTE="wish2018, post: 6828415, member: 703555"]Hi,

My wife just received the passport with the visa today, but she used a scissor to cut through the entire package.

Right now 2 of the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) documents are disconnected like the sample below.

What should we do? Would that cause any issues for the first time come to Canada?'
Thanks!

[/QUOTE]

SViyesha

Aug 28, 2018
Hi can I know what are the list of documents you submitted in order to get the COPR paper again?

Did you do it?

update~

We contacted the VFS(http://vfsglobal.ca/Canada/) and they are ok to re-issue the COPR, but just need to send them everything again + the broken COPRs and almost double of the SERVICE fees that different from the first time. This process is like move your Visa to a new passport, but I don't think they will move the Visa in this case and they may just re-print the COPR only, so they charge like that much. Solved!