+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help--Current Employment details in EE

ajayy

Nov 15, 2015
Hi guys

I am new to this group... I need your help...

I have applied in EE but my current employment
is not same as actual one. Details entered are of
my previous employment. My current employment
is not entered.. Previous employment is shown as
Current one.

Kindly help what to do now?

Should I delete my EE account and open a new one???

Will they be able to match the data from my deleted
Account with new one??

Kindly suggest...

I will not be able to produce documents of my previous employment.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
You can easily change it.

click on "Check Status and Messages" -> Scroll down and click on "View Submitted Application " -> Click on "Update form" in Work history row.

Add your latest work experience here. You can delete the rows of employment you dont want to show.
Ensure that you have at least 1 year of continuous work experience or else your profile will become ineligible.

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

rasmita9

Jan 16, 2024
Hi,
I recently received an ITA and am currently on maternity leave. While completing the employment history section, I faced a dilemma on how to accurately represent my current employment status.
Given my present situation, I am uncertain whether to list my job as "current," even though I am currently on maternity leave and not actively working. Alternatively, I could specify the last day of work, but I am concerned that this may inadvertently convey an unemployed status.
Please Advice.TIA

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Hi,
I recently received an ITA and am currently on maternity leave. While completing the employment history section, I faced a dilemma on how to accurately represent my current employment status.
Given my present situation, I am uncertain whether to list my job as "current," even though I am currently on maternity leave and not actively working. Alternatively, I could specify the last day of work, but I am concerned that this may inadvertently convey an unemployed status.
Please Advice.TIA
it is actually your current job. Maternity leave is like sick leave. you still have your contract with your employer, you were not laid off.
has this job experience more than 1 year?

rasmita9

Jan 16, 2024
yea, it my current job , its permanent position and I am still with the company however it's only been 6 months of job not even a year. Can I mention as current job and add a letter of explanation? What do you think?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
yea, it my current job , its permanent position and I am still with the company however it's only been 6 months of job not even a year. Can I mention as current job and add a letter of explanation? What do you think?
Ok, but have you worked before in a former position for more than a year? If you want to claim points for your employment you need to have at least 1 year experience.