+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! COPR Retrieval

fzin1

Jan 3, 2018
Hi everyone! It's my first post in here. My husband and i both received Canadian PR Visa in last year july! I'm an Australian Citizen. At the time of collecting our passport there was no visa label on my passport. I have unfortunately misplaced my COPR document. The question is the date for arrival was written on 1st week of may. Will it be ok if I travel only with my Australian passport or do I need to have the COPR document as well.
The manila office processed our application. I sent them an email regarding this butthey haven't responded. What aee the steps that I can do in this case?
Also is it an obligation to arrive with my husband forthe very first time? I'm planning to go back to Australia for some important work and this has been an issue

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi everyone! It's my first post in here. My husband and i both received Canadian PR Visa in last year july! I'm an Australian Citizen. At the time of collecting our passport there was no visa label on my passport. I have unfortunately misplaced my COPR document. The question is the date for arrival was written on 1st week of may. Will it be ok if I travel only with my Australian passport or do I need to have the COPR document as well.
The manila office processed our application. I sent them an email regarding this butthey haven't responded. What aee the steps that I can do in this case? Since your Manila VO hasn't responded, send a general case specific enquiry stating your case and requesting a reissuance of the COPR. You'll need it to process your landing formalities, use this link, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Also is it an obligation to arrive with my husband for the very first time? If your husband was the principal applicant, he can arrive first and arrive alone before the due date indicated on his COPR. You can arrive with him or after him but not before him and must arrive before the due date indicated on your COPR. If you are the principal applicant, you can arrive before your husband or together with him. Your husband can't arrive before you if he is the dependent on the application. I'm planning to go back to Australia for some important work and this has been an issue