+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP COLLEGE TRANSFER

bm6695

Aug 22, 2017
Hi,

I had from the month of April till Aug 1 I was doing full time course in Kamloops as I arrived to Canada in the month of April. Later in August I had got admission in Alberta and I moved here. After several trials it was 3 days ago I could access my application online for transfer DLI process and I submitted it. My question is, since in Sepetember, October I wasn't present in my first college and had withdrawn from there, would my study permit have been cancelled as on previous college records I havent been attending college. Would they have let CIC know about it?

Please help. I'm really stressed about this as I don't wanna screw up my future.

Thanks,

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi,

I had from the month of April till Aug 1 I was doing full time course in Kamloops as I arrived to Canada in the month of April. Later in August I had got admission in Alberta and I moved here. After several trials it was 3 days ago I could access my application online for transfer DLI process and I submitted it. My question is, since in Sepetember, October I wasn't present in my first college and had withdrawn from there, would my study permit have been cancelled as on previous college records I havent been attending college. Would they have let CIC know about it?

Please help. I'm really stressed about this as I don't wanna screw up my future.

Thanks,
There's a 90 days window. I guess your study permit is still valid.

To be on the safe side I cross checked with CIC after DLI change as they don't send any
emails. Better call to confirm but I believe you are all good.

bm6695

Aug 22, 2017
There's a 90 days window. I guess your study permit is still valid.

To be on the safe side I cross checked with CIC after DLI change as they don't send any
emails. Better call to confirm but I believe you are all good.
Since I requested 3 days ago, wouldn't it take a while to update it? What if I run out of 90 days by then? I had already submitted web form right in August itself. But hadn't got reply for that either.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Since I requested 3 days ago, wouldn't it take a while to update it? What if I run out of 90 days by then? I had already submitted web form right in August itself. But hadn't got reply for that either.
The moment you did it online and got DLI transfer successfully submitted message you are good then (and it was within 90 days window)