+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! CIC Needs Additional Documents - URGENT

j2_saint

Jan 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I am in a dilemma. In mycic under "review of additional documents"; I got a message stating, 'We need additional documents to process your application, check your message below for details".

However, I checked under my messages and under submitted applications and there is nothing. Should I contact cic and send in a CSI about this? Or is it just a glitch in their system? Have any members had the same issue as mine? At first, it said that the additional documents are getting reviewed and the status has changed to the one mentioned above.

Please guys, your help will be greatly appreciated.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi guys,

I am in a dilemma. In mycic under "review of additional documents"; I got a message stating, 'We need additional documents to process your application, check your message below for details".

However, I checked under my messages and under submitted applications and there is nothing. Should I contact cic and send in a CSI about this? Or is it just a glitch in their system? Have any members had the same issue as mine? At first, it said that the additional documents are getting reviewed and the status has changed to the one mentioned above.

Generally that message is followed by something written as - View this message - It should be a pdf., have you been able to see it?

j2_saint

Jan 11, 2017
What is the number? The number I tried kept disconnecting as a result of high call volume. Thanks.

When is the best time to call?

jtoc

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi guys,

There was an update on CIC website stating that such message may be sent due to system error. Wait for sometime, in all probability it will vanish. Dont worry :)

j2_saint

Jan 11, 2017
There was an update on CIC website stating that such message may be sent due to system error. Wait for sometime, in all probability it will vanish. Dont worry :)
Thanks for the update. I also raised a technical issue in the mycic portal informing cic about this. Lets hope they will get back soon.

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
It's a glitch. Many people reported it already. If they really need additional documents from you, you will see the message.

j2_saint

Jan 11, 2017
It's a glitch. Many people reported it already. If they really need additional documents from you, you will see the message.
Thanks for your comment mate. I see that mycic webpage does not have the notice up about the system glitches anymore.

AliChraim

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Request
28-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
Can you please share a link the page stating that such a message may be sent due to system error? I'm having the same problem.

ceccaat

May 25, 2017
I also have same message We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. But nothing at bottom. did any body know anything

j saint did u get any response please let me now

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
the same here. I think its a system glitch, will wait till next week and see what will happen

Reactions: ceccaat