Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2010
LANDED..........
I don't know yet maybe November
Hi everybody, pls asap anybody can help me about the employers cancellation that I have everything visa all is done, I don't know whats the reason but the Canadian Embassy call in my recent employer today that my future employer in Canada will cancel , pls I am out of time because I am almost end of my contract of my work now, anybody's advice will be help full for me. thanks a lot .

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
BETHCHAY said:
Hi everybody, pls asap anybody can help me about the employers cancellation that I have everything visa all is done, I don't know whats the reason but the Canadian Embassy call in my recent employer today that my future employer in Canada will cancel , pls I am out of time because I am almost end of my contract of my work now, anybody's advice will be help full for me. thanks a lot .
Who called you up to let you know the employer cancelled? Anyway if your prospective employer cancelled, you can look for a new employer who'll sign a contract with you, and apply for a new LMO for you. Let them know you already have a visa and just needs an employer. Once you have the contract and new LMO, do what needs to be done (from the Phils, I think you need to attend PDOS, etc). Then fly to Canada. Don't tarry this time but make haste. All the best.

BETHCHAY

Jun 25, 2010
TAIWAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Taipei City Taiwan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
02-05-2010
Med's Done....
19-05-2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2010
LANDED..........
I don't know yet maybe November
thanks a lot of ur reply post job_seeker. Canadian Visa section called me that i no need to go canada because my employer cancel already i am so sad about this because i am out of time here in taiwan, anyway thanks of ur info so i just find a new employer and no need to file again another for visa is that wright?pls give me advice what to do?thanks

saif_raffi

Jul 24, 2010
Hi I want to receive a LMO copy.

One of immigration copy offer me LMO with job offer at Canada.

I like confirm about genuineness of LMO.

Also I will glad if you confirm how can I check my LMO ans job offer from canada. Pls give any web address.

I am from Bangladesh

Thank you