+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: BC PNP nomination and work permit support letter

Miu123

Jan 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I’m applying for BC pnp and waiting for the nomination now.
But my work permit is already expired (my status is visitor now) so I’m thinking to go back my country while I’m waiting for the nomination.

my question is,
How does certification of nomination and work permit support letter look like?
Are they coming by email or mail?
Since I’ll not have address in BC anymore so I’m worried if I need to receive any mail.
And if it’s by mail, Could they send mail to international if I update my address??

thank you so much for your help.

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
You will receive a package with nomination certificate and work permit support letter to your address if you successfully nominated.

They will give phone call interview with your employer before making a final decision.

Miu123

Jan 5, 2020
Thank you.
Can they send them to outside of Canada?
I don’t know if I should update my address in my country or I need to find someone in Canada to receive it and forward to me...

nadila.arg

Oct 16, 2019
You will receive a package with nomination certificate and work permit support letter to your address if you successfully nominated.

They will give phone call interview with your employer before making a final decision.
hi!! one question... do you know how long does the package to be sent? My address is in Vancouver.

adamkhang

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Thank you.
Can they send them to outside of Canada?
I don’t know if I should update my address in my country or I need to find someone in Canada to receive it and forward to me...
they used the address on your profile.
too late to update now.
but just send them an email to update the address

B777AF

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
hi!! one question... do you know how long does the package to be sent? My address is in Vancouver.
Once you are nominated you will receive an email regarding nomination and then depending upon Canada Post regular mail time!

After you receive email with in 3-5 business days you will receive envelope with PNC and WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER

Reactions: adamkhang