17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
HI Guys,

Hope you are enjoying your summer. I have a couple of questions and I hope some of you may know the answer. I tried to contact the BC PNP with no success.

In Nominee Applicant form they ask:

1 - "Do y have an active application for provincial nomination or permanent residence under any other federal or provincial program" I had an application with Alberta while ago before moving back to BC, But I submit a request to withdraw my application (Alberta PNP called me to notify me that they got the request and my application will be withdrawn once they get to it). What should I do, just answer NO giving it's not active giving is going to be withdrew?

2 -Do you have any family members currently living in Canada? I have a cousin in Quebec, do I answer yes or No giving is extend and not immediate family?

3- In check list they ask for Copy of Canadian Immigration Records - I have lost my first study permit, what should I do? is it going to be a problem?

Thank you guys in advance for your help.

Regards

racheal178

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
01-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
22-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
1.No.u already withdrawed it,so its not an active application
2.No.as I know, family members are counted as brothers, sisters or parents.I dont think they count cousin on.
3. They need yr current immigation documents, not the first one or sencond one, the current one ( thats what I understand, but not quite sure about it)

Hope it help

Cheers

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Thank you racheal178,

I have been looking at the forms yesterday and I notice in job offer form ask employer to fill info about recruitment efforts and why not hiring Canadian. Is that apply to me as I am intending to apply under International Graduate stream?

Second, there was no mention of reference from previous jobs. Do I have still to send them? I kinda having difficulties with one past employer

Thanks a bunch :)

racheal178

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
01-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
22-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Hi there,

Sorry , I couldnt help with the questions about the form because at the time i applied for BCPNP ( Oct 2013) they havent changed the form
However, what I quite sure is you dont have to give any documents which arent mentioned in the checklist.

Cheers

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Thank you racheal178 for taking time to address my questions. I really appreciate it, hope your process is going smooth.

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Anybody Else has an idea???????????!!!!!!!!!!! :-\

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Update:

So finally I got hold of PNP BC over the phone and they answer my questions as follow:

1 - "Do y have an active application for provincial nomination or permanent residence under any other federal or provincial program" I had an application with Alberta while ago before moving back to BC, But I submit a request to withdraw my application (Alberta PNP called me to notify me that they got the request and my application will be withdrawn once they get to it). What should I do, just answer NO giving it's not active giving is going to be withdrew?

BC PNP Agent: NO, Since I submit a withdraw request, and PNP Alberta Confirm they received the request

2 -Do you have any family members currently living in Canada? I have a cousin in Quebec, do I answer yes or No giving is extend and not immediate family?

BC PNP Agent: Yes, that's include distance relatives

3- In check list they ask for Copy of Canadian Immigration Records - I have lost my first study permit, what should I do? is it going to be a problem?

BC PNP Agent: No, More concern about the current permit. You can also provide copy of whatever old records you still have.

4-I have been looking at the forms yesterday and I notice in job offer form ask employer to fill info about recruitment efforts and why not hiring Canadian. Is that apply to me as I am intending to apply under International Graduate stream?

BC PNP Agent: No, just put not applicable or already hired.

5-There was no mention of reference from previous jobs. Do I have still to send them? I kinda having difficulties with one past employer

BC PNP Agent: No, only resume required, if need for extra info will contact you.

Hope this help others who might be in the same boat! :D

sdaniyalk

Feb 12, 2017
Hi, I had a similar question

With regards to point (2)Do you have any family members currently living in Canada?

I have cousins who are under the age of 18. Are they worth mentioning under this section. I already mentioned my aunt who is their mother. So would mentioning them even make a difference?

Appreciate the help

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I have received an invitation under EEBC PNP today. I have an active express entry profile(current status: submitted) because it was a requirement for EEBC PNP.

There is a question on PNP online application: "Do you have an active application for provincial nomination or permanent residence under any other federal or provincial program?"
What should be the answer to this above question as I have an express entry profile already submitted?

Secondly, there is another question: "Do you have an active application or registration with the BC PNP?"
I have been invited to submit the application for nomination. What should be the answer to the above question (Yes/No)?

Thank you.