+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP ASAP PLEASE - Reapplying for TRV

kaylala

Feb 3, 2016
I am so confused. Please enlighten. I am from Philippines.

1. I already have my payslips, Employment letter and certification
Question is will this be enough for my employment prospects? I will be showing 5 months of my payslips, will this then be enough? Or should I ask my boss for more previous payslips?

2. To be honest, I am only 24 years old. By this age, I still don't have assets
Question is will this be a hindrance for me applying Visitor Visa? I only intended to stay for 1 month

3. I will be sponsoring my trip to Canada
Question is, is 13,000 CAD Dollars enough for the trip? On the other hand, my Aunt and Parents are willing to back me up just in case I will be needing more money. In this case, what will I declare? That I am self support? Or for financial support?

4. Regarding strong ties
Family ties and my job is enough right? Because my boss has only granted me a 1 month vacation leave. So I need to return after.

Please enlighten me so I can add more requirements before reapplying.

Advanced thank you for helping me. God bless!

M

mikeymyke

What's your purpose of coming to Canada?

And its not a good idea to have your parents or your aunt send you extra money to top up your account, as you will be refused when this happens. $13,000 is more than enough. Although it might seem strange that someone from the Philippines could have no assets, but still could have $13K in the bank. Is all this $13K your money that you've earned? Or was this money borrowed from a 3rd party?

kaylala

Feb 3, 2016
mikeymyke said:
What's your purpose of coming to Canada?

And its not a good idea to have your parents or your aunt send you extra money to top up your account, as you will be refused when this happens. $13,000 is more than enough. Although it might seem strange that someone from the Philippines could have no assets, but still could have $13K in the bank. Is all this $13K your money that you've earned? Or was this money borrowed from a 3rd party?
Hi! Thanks for the reply.

My purpose is tourism and at the same time to visit a family there which is my Aunt (my mother's sister).

The said money is what I have earned for the past years I am working.

Just to clarify, so I need to declare that I am self support right?