+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Applying for PNP Ontario

crosstantine

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
Hi, I'm one of the affected people by the decision of slashing all the pre-2008 FSW applications, and now I'm wondering how to apply under PNP Ontario, my occupation is in high demand (Software Developer) and Ontario opportunities states that this occupation is required by the province, but I'm wondering how to get a job and ask to my future employer to help me out with my PNP,

Can you point me in the right direction of how you got your job offer and asked to be waited for the looong time required to the visa approval? In my case the cic page says 14 months is the average time to get the PNP visa, but 14 months is way too long to wait to fill a position, right?

I'm doing a little sketch of the letter and will be something like:

"My skills are... your job is perfect for me.... I'm perfect to fill your position, I'm the architect you would need forever... etc... Would you sponsor my PNP Ontario to fulfill your position?"

I think that last part could sound silly and most of the people won't even know what a PNP is, and a lot of others will ask "for how long should I wait you?"

Thanks for your help.

punk

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you currently in Canada ?
If Yes, You have to establish relations with your employer.
If out of canada, it would be more tougher

crosstantine

Star Member
Nov 23, 2009
punk said:
Are you currently in Canada ?
If Yes, You have to establish relations with your employer.
If out of canada, it would be more tougher
Hi Punk, thanks for answering... I'm out of Canada... and looking for options.