+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help! applied TRV, and paid, also have file number, CIC told me doesnt exist.

ihangzhou

May 27, 2015
I submitted my TRV application on April 26, 2015. (have valid study permit) The Processing time has past, but there is no response yet. So I called the CIC today and want to ask the process about my application, however, the telephone operator told me my file (the application) doesn't exist. I have my file number and payment receipt number. How will this not exist? I got a PDF version of confirmation that my application has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on April 27th. And after I log in to my CIC account I can see my application. So what should I do now ? How this is happening? I am super confused why application will still appear on my CIC account even it doenst exist (according to CIC)

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should wait and see. The call centre often does not have the latest information.

ihangzhou

May 27, 2015
But usually they will ask for you passport within several days, right? I didnt recieve any email or see any updates about passport request.
steaky said:
You should wait and see. The call centre often does not have the latest information.