Med's Done....
March 24, 2014
Passport Req..
March 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 8, 2014
My sister applied for the express entry application and got a refusal email within 2 days. The reason for refusal is based on incomplete application. Specific reason - The police clearance from India provided is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in India from 2007 to 2016.

They are refunding the fee and email also states that since the application was rejected, you are no longer a candidate for express entry and your profile is no longer valid.

If you still want to come to canada, you must submit a new express entry through my cic.

Question - Did anyone had a similar scenario ?
If they reapply under the express pool, will this refusal impact the future applications ?
They are really scared if they reapply and get refused again. they may get a ban on applying to canada. Please provide your thoughts
Any suggestions on how they should proceed further

Thank you so much

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
My sister applied for the express entry application and got a refusal email within 2 days. The reason for refusal is based on incomplete application. Specific reason - The police clearance from India provided is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in India. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in India from 2007 to 2016.

They are refunding the fee and email also states that since the application was rejected, you are no longer a candidate for express entry and your profile is no longer valid.

If you still want to come to canada, you must submit a new express entry through my cic.

If they reapply under the express pool, will this refusal impact the future applications ?
They are really scared if they reapply and get refused again. they may get a ban on applying to canada. Please provide your thoughts

Thank you so much
You didnt provide the PCC details.
In any case you can reenter pool and reapply again. Make sure this time PCC is proper. Indian PCC is simple and easy, sad to get rejected.
Apply again it will come through this time.

Dont try to change any details of the application.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017

Thank you so much
This is not considered a REFUSAL, The application was INCOMPLETE. It will not affect your future application.
Highly unlikely to get ban from applying to Canada as this is not a misrepresentation(as indicated in the reason above).
Apply again but this time get the proper documents as requested.

Reactions: shaizeik and mfang

Capricorn2012

Dec 1, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 28, 2013
AOR Received.
October 30, 2013
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
March 21, 2014
Med's Done....
March 24, 2014
Passport Req..
March 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 8, 2014
Thank you everyone for replying.. my sister changed her last name after marriage. When she applied for PCC.. they only specified the name and date from the time she lived at her current address. She insisted to have a PCC issued for the full 10 year term but police officials said this is the only document they issue.. does it make sense to get a clearance issued from some other source like passport office or indian consulate

Reactions: mfang

mfang

May 4, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
AOR Received.
18-10-2017
This is not considered a REFUSAL, The application was INCOMPLETE. It will not affect your future application.
Highly unlikely to get ban from applying to Canada as this is not a misrepresentation(as indicated in the reason above).
Apply again but this time get the proper documents as requested.
Agree!!

mfang

May 4, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
AOR Received.
18-10-2017
Thank you everyone for replying.. my sister changed her last name after marriage. When she applied for PCC.. they only specified the name and date from the time she lived at her current address. She insisted to have a PCC issued for the full 10 year term but police officials said this is the only document they issue.. does it make sense to get a clearance issued from some other source like passport office or indian consulate
Then I think you need include a letter of explanation about this. Documents everything police said, it is best to have it on paper.

Capricorn2012

Dec 1, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 28, 2013
AOR Received.
October 30, 2013
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
March 21, 2014
Med's Done....
March 24, 2014
Passport Req..
March 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 8, 2014
I just looked at cic website and they also recommend if we can get a clearance from indian passport office.. i just looked at the link on cic and we can apply online.. I am not sure how long do they normally take though

Did anyone apply for a clearance from indian passport office

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
I just looked at cic website and they also recommend if we can get a clearance from indian passport office.. i just looked at the link on cic and we can apply online.. I am not sure how long do they normally take though

If the address on passport is same as the current residing address,it is issued same day.Otherwise first police verification is done and later pcc is issued.Pcc from passport office is the safest one as it covers the entire period.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Get it from psk that will cover entire duration and country. All the best.

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi, I got PCC from Indian embassy in Qatar. It doesn't state any period but just the date of issue of certificate. This is a standard format they give for all. I' confused if that will be accepted

CandaianDream

Feb 25, 2018
Hi Capricorn, Want to check with you, when you reapplied, did you have to submit fresh PCC for secondary applicant also ? or the previous PCC worked? What about medicals and PCC. Did you get new Medical and PCC done or the previous one was sufficient. I am in similar boat, got my application rejected due to incomplete pcc. i am applying again, but wanna be sure of all the documents this time

Thank you so much