+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Application and online show two different addresses

Shanda4432

Oct 13, 2019
Someone please verify where I am supposed to send my sponsorship and permanent residency application. I am living in the US currently and my husband is in Canada. Online it says we should mail our application to Sidney, NS. However, on paper it says that I should mail my application to Mississauga, ON and doesn't list Sidney anywhere. Can anyone confirm which address I should be mailing my application to?

åero2

Dec 19, 2018
Someone please verify where I am supposed to send my sponsorship and permanent residency application. I am living in the US currently and my husband is in Canada. Online it says we should mail our application to Sidney, NS. However, on paper it says that I should mail my application to Mississauga, ON and doesn't list Sidney anywhere. Can anyone confirm which address I should be mailing my application to?
CPC Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

OR

Submit your application by courier service
CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

You should only use the Mississauga address if both of you are living inside Canada and planning to apply under Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class.

Shanda4432

Oct 13, 2019
CPC Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

OR

Submit your application by courier service
CPC Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

You should only use the Mississauga address if both of you are living inside Canada and planning to apply under Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class.
Thank you very much!