+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!!! ALLOWED TO LEAVE CANADA

baloy08

May 21, 2015
Ill need your advise on the following issue of inadmissibility based on the ground of no travelling experience, no family ties with my home country and canada, highly mobile occupation, unable to confirm funds on my card and accusation of invalid passport by the officers.

The above cases happened at the port of entry months ago and i sincerely had to withdraw the application to enter canada after 3 hours of interview and so much hassle.

The cbpa officer didnt cancel my visitors visa, instead she told me to visit the local cic office that issued the visa which I did after few days after my arrival to to my home country. upon my arrival at the cic office, I was interviewed again for minutes and was told to visit canada anytime i wishes without the visa being canceled by the visa officer.

Now my questions are:
What are the chances of entry on the next visit ?

One what ground should my next visit lies? Cos am just going there to visit few historical places, shop, concert and so on (10-15 days)

Do you think I need to take any documents aside from my passport, return ticket, hotel reservation and allowance when next I want to give it a short.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
baloy08 said:
Ill need your advise on the following issue of inadmissibility based on the ground of no travelling experience, no family ties with my home country and canada, highly mobile occupation, unable to confirm funds on my card and accusation of invalid passport by the officers.

The above cases happened at the port of entry months ago and i sincerely had to withdraw the application to enter canada after 3 hours of interview and so much hassle.

The cbpa officer didnt cancel my visitors visa, instead she told me to visit the local cic office that issued the visa which I did after few days after my arrival to to my home country. upon my arrival at the cic office, I was interviewed again for minutes and was told to visit canada anytime i wishes without the visa being canceled by the visa officer.

Now my questions are:
What are the chances of entry on the next visit ?

One what ground should my next visit lies? Cos am just going there to visit few historical places, shop, concert and so on (10-15 days)

Do you think I need to take any documents aside from my passport, return ticket, hotel reservation and allowance when next I want to give it a short.

Thanks
Your case seems to be complicated. The best possible solution that you can try out is to hire a qualified Immigration Lawyer (NOT an Immigration Consultant) and get legal advise from him. Not many people get denied entry at PoE. So, I suggest you to hire an Immigration lawyer and get this sorted out.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
baloy08 said:
Ok thank you. Could you please advise where I could get a lawyer to help in that case ?
I wouldn't know many people but the man behind this forum, David Cohen seems to be a highly qualified immigration lawyer. You can approach him. Just Google his name, get his office's contact number and approach them. I wish you all the very best :) .