+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[HELP] About Study Permit Extension

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
I applied for my study permit extension 3rd May and I am still waiting for it to get approved.My study permit expires July 31st and so does my TRV. I have already booked a ticket to fly out of the country for July 30th,but i'm afraid I might have to cancel the trip.
I can only apply for my TRV when my study permit gets confirmed and I am not sure I will get it mailed to before I have to make my trip.It currently states TRV processing takes 14 days.
Any up date from cic

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Any up date from cic
My study permit extension has still not been approved. I called the help centre and they told me I will likely have to cancel my trip. That based on processing times,by the time my study permit and TRV(multiple entry visa) arrives,I would have missed my scheduled flight.

addy1990

Star Member
May 30, 2016
My study permit extension has still not been approved. I called the help centre and they told me I will likely have to cancel my trip. That based on processing times,by the time my study permit and TRV(multiple entry visa) arrives,I would have missed my scheduled flight.
Hi

you will get it this week if not CONFIRMED by next week. They are currently processing applications received on 30th april .. :)

Oct 10, 2018
Hi,

Just have a small question, I want to extend my study permit but getting hard time in filling the financial support option. In my case, I started my study in May 2018 for 2 year Business Administration Diploma and my visa and study permit is going to expire on 15th Of January, 2019.

After the expiring period (15th Of January, 2019), am left with the three semesters. So, I would like to know, how much amount do I need to show in the tuition column like Do I need to show all the 3 semesters fee or one semester fee would be good for the financial support to extend SP?

As my tuition fee per semester is around $6000.

Please let me know asap, How much money do I need for the tuition and for the living expense as well?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Shalinder Singh