+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[HELP] About Study Permit Extension

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Update from CIC.. Processing time for Study Permit Extension has increased from 56 to 60 Days.. And Currently they are reviewing application of 5th March.

Reactions: rikavache

MERMOT

Apr 19, 2017
Hi Friends

Finally received today Study permit by mail.

Applied on line 1st March
Approved on 2nd May
Study permit received by mail on 12th May

I will apply TRV in my home country.

Thanks all of you here for guiding. Wish all of you get your study permit soon.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Just checked my Account and received an update that My Application is approved.

Applied 16th March
Approval 15th May

Shezzy

Aug 14, 2014
Hello,
I need some help. My permit expires on 1st December. What would be the best time for me to apply? Keeping in view the current processing time can I apply lets say in mid of July? Would that be a negative impact on my application in any way? I heard the earliest we can apply is 3 months before the permit expires. Can I apply in advance please guide me thnx

rikavache

Jun 12, 2017
Hello,
I have submitted my study permit extension on June 5th., I have received the receipt of payment immediately but I am still not received neither the submission confirmation nor my application number !!!
I have called CIC help center and a operator told me that the application number will be appeared whenever they open my file !!! I didn't believe his answer :(
Has anybody here experienced this situation? I ran out of time and I am really worried about that; What should I do?

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hello,
I have submitted my study permit extension on June 5th., I have received the receipt of payment immediately but I am still not received neither the submission confirmation nor my application number !!!
I have called CIC help center and a operator told me that the application number will be appeared whenever they open my file !!! I didn't believe his answer :(
Has anybody here experienced this situation? I ran out of time and I am really worried about that; What should I do?
You can go your college and meet immigration coordinate.

rikavache

Jun 12, 2017
Does university immigration coordinator have access to mycic files?!
I want to know that if it is a common technical problem in CIC website?
Could it have an adverse effect on the processing of my application? If yes, How can I reach to CIC officers to resolve the problem?

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Could it have an adverse effect on the processing of my application? If yes, How can I reach to CIC officers to resolve the problem?
Re call IRCC and reply from other person.

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
There is a not a common technical problem from cic.
You can re apply study permit Extension application. Pl. Advise any other person.

addy1990

Star Member
May 30, 2016
I have applied for study permit extension 5th May and still waiting ... I however have flown back to my country for holidays - my TRV + Study permit is expiring 31st august.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
I applied for my study permit extension 3rd May and I am still waiting for it to get approved.My study permit expires July 31st and so does my TRV. I have already booked a ticket to fly out of the country for July 30th,but i'm afraid I might have to cancel the trip.
I can only apply for my TRV when my study permit gets confirmed and I am not sure I will get it mailed to before I have to make my trip.It currently states TRV processing takes 14 days.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Update from CIC.. Processing time for Study Permit Extension has increased from 56 to 60 Days.. And Currently they are reviewing application of 5th March.
Processing time is currently 63 days,when it was last updated june 16th.

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Where you able to solve your problem?