+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help _ No updates since one month

kat_jack

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Hi Seniors/Asivad/All,

I applied on July 2015 and there is no update (like medicals received,ecas updates) . Currently I am working in Work Permit . Please advice , how can i follow up ? I understood need to be very patient.

Any advice ,what is the next step ?

Thanks

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you just wait. there's nothing you can do to follow up. Its out of your hands now and you need to let them do their thing.

kat_jack

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Michal said:
You can apply for GCMS notes only if you are in Canada, right?
Yes..
"
Welcome to the ATIP Online Request
To be eligible to make a request under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada."

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
kat_jack said:
Hi Seniors/Asivad/All,

I applied on July 2015 and there is no update (like medicals received,ecas updates) . Currently I am working in Work Permit . Please advice , how can i follow up ? I understood need to be very patient.

Any advice ,what is the next step ?

Thanks

Beside requesting the GCMS notes, there's nothing to do but wait. One month is not that long comoared to others. I heard nothing for 3 months before I went from In Process to Desicion Made. It took a month an a half for me to get my first update about my medical passing. So, good luck and hang in there!

kat_jack

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
AshesNdust said:
Beside requesting the GCMS notes, there's nothing to do but wait. One month is not that long comoared to others. I heard nothing for 3 months before I went from In Process to Desicion Made. It took a month an a half for me to get my first update about my medical passing. So, good luck and hang in there!

Thank you so much!