+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello there I hope you can help me

Monet

May 22, 2018
hi there! We applied for spousal sponsorship inland but unfortunately it has been returned coz there’s a missing documents. My current work permit expire in a month and I’m worried about my status here coz I’m on my first trimester. What if we don’t have enough time?does it affect my pregnancy? What’s the best thing to do? I hope you can help me. Thankyou

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Not sure what you mean by affecting your pregnancy. Can you not just send it in within the time your visa expires so that you have implied status?

Do you have ohip? I hope you are prepared to pay for your appointments and birth of your baby

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
hi there! We applied for spousal sponsorship inland but unfortunately it has been returned coz there’s a missing documents. My current work permit expire in a month and I’m worried about my status here coz I’m on my first trimester. What if we don’t have enough time?does it affect my pregnancy? What’s the best thing to do? I hope you can help me. Thankyou
Will advice you send your Inland Spousal Sponsorship application with Open Work Permit (OWP) to IRCC Mississauga before the expiration of your current work permit.......and ensure its complete to avoid it been returned again.........it takes around 6 to 8 weeks to receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR1) from IRCC Mississauga........and around 4 months for OWP........you may also apply for extension of current work permit.

Don't understand what the problem with your pregnancy........if you become pregnant and deliver while your application is been processed......that's not a problem.....because newborn could be added to sponsorship application.......however, since you are applying inland implies you are residing in Canada, so if you give birth inside Canada, your newborn will be a Canadian citizen by birth (principle of jus soli)........and not eligible to be sponsored or issued a visa or added to sponsorship application.