+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello Lebanon case

lebanoncase

Sep 14, 2015
Hello,i am from Lebanon
i applied in May last year, august 2014 ,received my Aor in august 2014,still havent received CSQ, do i have a chance yo be rejected ?Because i might have to sell my business in leb because of the economic strains were living in ,im veryyyy scaredddd.Its neen more than a year for my case and they say the longer time passes , the better the response is ,i mean not being rejected .They say if the case was going to be rejected ,it wouldve been in the early stages .

please help

paltajian

Mar 26, 2015
hello, you should have called them after 30 working days. I cant remember the exact time frame but they have stated after passing X working days and still u havent heard from them u can call and ask them y its taking that long. call them today

lebanoncase

Sep 14, 2015
paltajian said:
hello, you should have called them after 30 working days. I cant remember the exact time frame but they have stated after passing X working days and still u havent heard from them u can call and ask them y its taking that long. call them today

Hi, i already had called and thry said my case was being processed and even if my points are higher than 49 , im still scared .You never know what these guys think and im scared for my job and my place and locale and that id be jobless .Im sooo scareddd

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Stop panicking/being scared.

2. Read the replies to the same post you made in the general Qc thread.

(3. What are you scared of?????)

lebanoncase

Sep 14, 2015
Lammawitch said:
1. Stop panicking/being scared.

2. Read the replies to the same post you made in the general Qc thread.

(3. What are you scared of?????)

about 3 ,im scared of being rejected

purple_buscuit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
none but sent anyway
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
lebanoncase said:
Hello,i am from Lebanon
i applied in May last year, august 2014 ,received my Aor in august 2014,still havent received CSQ, do i have a chance yo be rejected ?Because i might have to sell my business in leb because of the economic strains were living in ,im veryyyy scaredddd.Its neen more than a year for my case and they say the longer time passes , the better the response is ,i mean not being rejected .They say if the case was going to be rejected ,it wouldve been in the early stages .

please help
Be prepared to wait.

From the day I applied (AOR on Jul 2011), I only got my interview in December 2014 and my CSQ right after.
The CSQ indicates that Quebec has accepted you as an immigrant, but then you must undergo the federal process as the Canadian federal government controls the borders and are responsible for issuing visas.
I got my status updated to "Medical results received" just this last October 16, so it has been a little over 4 years of waiting for me.

During those times there was a huge backlog, now it may not be so bad but there is still be a lot of waiting. Don't sell your business just yet.

Beirut961

Dec 5, 2017
Hello everyone, I’m from Lebanon, and I applied online under the QSW in June 2016. I just wanted to know about your updates.

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
Hi guys,
Any paper applicant active here?
I'm from Lebanon and applied in may 2014. No csq yet!!!
Any similar case? So we can share experience

Beirut961

Dec 5, 2017
Hi guys,
Any paper applicant active here?
I'm from Lebanon and applied in may 2014. No csq yet!!!
Any similar case? So we can share experience
Hello, I am not a paper applicant, but based on Immigration Quebec website they are still processing Lebanese applications submitted in October 2013.

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
Hello, I am not a paper applicant, but based on Immigration Quebec website they are still processing Lebanese applications submitted in October 2013.
Yes I'm monitoring the website many years ago. Yesterday a Lebanese family received their csq. They applied on may 2014. So I hope MIDI start processing pending middle east

quebecRN

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Yes I'm monitoring the website many years ago. Yesterday a Lebanese family received their csq. They applied on may 2014. So I hope MIDI start processing pending middle east
May 2014 Lebanon applicant got CSQ ?. But the processing state shows ' Oct 2013' . Please reconfirm that they are May 2014 applicant