+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hello, i need to your help !

iamarene

Mar 19, 2014
I have the honor to come respectfully request your high benevolence would bring my attention to this letter.
During my university studies, I gained a lot of depth in the electrotechnical field due knowledge I majored in renewable energy.
A degree of " MASTER 2 " in ELECTROTECHNIQUE specialty RENEWABLE ENERGY , my academic training , practical training for my final project study entitled " Design of a photovoltaic system for the GSM - Nedjma El telecommunication network Watanya Algiers "and my professional experience as a machine operator at the agroindustrial complex Cevital Bejaia , allowed me to acquire solid skills in the field of design and dimensioning of an electrical installation MV / LV in general and in particular the PV system
Given my training program , and that offer at various French universities, the finding of similarity is instructive , however, remains to describe the high level of your training and the quality of teaching French institutions that provide and offer , this helps to advantage in my motivations , first to stay current with the studies , and then take France as a choice of place and context in which I will develop the rest of my abilities.
I shall be approved for the analysis you want to bring to my letter,
Pending a favorable opinion that I will wish , please Dear accept the assurances of my most distinguished respects