Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
Hi my frends

I registar on the caneda forum yesterday and I wants to introduse myself to the guys here. My age is 35 and I am have a digree in sciense and I wants to go to caneda for the hole of my life. People has tell me vary vary good story about this country and it is given me dreams for caneda. I am work full-time but vary sad about my low salary. Thank you for your advice and tell me how is it poscible? I heard rule is vary tight now and only qualify person can go to caneda but this is not any harm in application. What is a required in money, english, and experiense and educaition? Will I take my wife and children also? Thanks you everyone

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Start from here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
yes but i wants personal help. i check this website last year but i doesnt understood. thats why it will be good if anyone can show me easy ways to go to caneda and my famly

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tonsils Hockey said:
yes but i wants personal help. i check this website last year but i doesnt understood. thats why it will be good if anyone can show me easy ways to go to caneda and my famly
OK, but note that there is no easy way to go to Canada. There are 3 different ways, and all have almost the same criteria with a few additions and differences.

If you are looking for assistance from the forum, I suggest that you start with putting in your "CV" here - I mean the 7 Criterion:
* your education
* your abilities in English and/or French, Canada's two official languages
* your work experience and occupation
* your age
* whether you have arranged employment in Canada, and
* your adaptability (your wife's Education, or/and have a family member who is a PR or Citizen of Canada
And of course how many members in your family - for calculating the required funds.

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
education: graiduat
english: good
french: sorry cant do
arranged not job in caneda
wife is uneducaited (but cook vary good food haha)
not family in caneda

help please

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tonsils Hockey said:
education: graiduat "How many years of study + Level of Degree"
english: good "Have you taken IELTS =, if yes how many points do you have?" Good is not good enough
wife is uneducaited (but cook vary good food haha) 0 Points
not family in caneda ) 0 points

help please
Unfortunately, you have not answered all of the above questions. As much as I would like to be of help, I personally can not help any further. Good Luck.

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
BobbyB said:
Tonsils Hockey said:
education: graiduat "How many years of study + Level of Degree"
english: good "Have you taken IELTS =, if yes how many points do you have?" Good is not good enough
wife is uneducaited (but cook vary good food haha) 0 Points
not family in caneda ) 0 points

help please
Unfortunately, you have not answered all of the above questions. As much as I would like to be of help, I personally can not help any further. Good Luck.
Yes but you sayd i will get 10 points just only. is it poscible to go to caneda with 10 points? i hear the rule is vary tight now

gjp

Star Member
Feb 15, 2008
You need 67 points.
Try to answer the questions in detail so that the members in this forum can see how many more points you can get.

juanda78

Star Member
Feb 17, 2009
Canada
Hi,

You may also want to try the self-assesment test. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp . It will help you understand how good are your chances. You can also supply the missing information requested by BobbyB, this is the only way people can try to help you.
Remember that right now there are only three options to immigrate for skilled workers:
1) You have an offer of arranged employment. or
2) You are a foreign national who has been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or an international student. or
3) You are a skilled worker who has at least one year of experience in one or more of the occupations listed here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

Regards.