Married and have two daughters
I work in Syria in the field of selling cosmetics and perfumes

I also work as a musician and organist in my country
My young children are 5 & 8 years old
My wife is a gym teacher
We want to immigrate to Canada and live a safe and good life with our children
And we don't have a sponsor
Please help me to get there
You would need to find a sponsor in Canada. This could either be a family member or close friend in Canada who is willing to sponsor you through the Group of Five program. Or it would be an organization. Further details are provided in the links below. However there is no way to apply directly from Syria without first finding a sponsor in Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/groups-five.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders.html

If you cannot find a sponsor, then you would need to look into economic immigration programs such as Express Entry. Express Entry is a points-based system where those with the most points are selected for PR based on their language abilities, level of education, skilled work experience and other factors. Rigth now you would need a score of around 490 to be selected. You can find more information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Reactions: ref19to22

amjad mansour

Feb 3, 2023
You would need to find a sponsor in Canada. This could either be a family member or close friend in Canada who is willing to sponsor you through the Group of Five program. Or it would be an organization. Further details are provided in the links below. However there is no way to apply directly from Syria without first finding a sponsor in Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/groups-five.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders.html

If you cannot find a sponsor, then you would need to look into economic immigration programs such as Express Entry. Express Entry is a points-based system where those with the most points are selected for PR based on their language abilities, level of education, skilled work experience and other factors. Rigth now you would need a score of around 490 to be selected. You can find more information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html
It's hard to find a sponsor
We don't have any relatives there
Things are getting difficult in Syria
Apply for Express Entry
may not be suitable for us because it is needs a lot of money

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's hard to find a sponsor
We don't have any relatives there
Things are getting difficult in Syria
Apply for Express Entry
may not be suitable for us because it is needs a lot of money
In that case your other option would be to flee Syria and relocate to another country - and then to be recognized by UNHCR as refugees once you arrive there. UNHCR will then determine where you will be resettled.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can I submit my files and papers via this link and search for a sponsor for us?
No. You have to find the sponsor yourself first. There is nothing you can submit until you have a sponsor.

amjad mansour

Feb 3, 2023
In that case your other option would be to flee Syria and relocate to another country - and then to be recognized by UNHCR as refugees once you arrive there. UNHCR will then determine where you will be resettled.
We cannot take risks and go out to the countries neighboring Syria
Because there are thousands of refugees waiting for UNHCR for 10 years

In addition, the Commission's work in these countries has been completely suspended
We want to find a sponsor for us
via the immigration website
We will provide all the necessary papers for that
I just want to get to Canada for my two young daughters to study and become active people in society

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

In addition, the Commission's work in these countries has been completely suspended
I just want to get to Canada for my two young daughters to study and become active people in society
You can find a list of sponsorship agreement holders below. These are the organizations approved to sponsor refugees. You will need to contact them to see if any are accepting sponsorships at this time and willing to consider your family. Here's the link:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders/holders-list.html

Reactions: ref19to22

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Unfortunately there are millions of families in the same situation acrosss the world so it is very difficult to find a sponsor without knowing someone in Canada already. You can certainly try but chances of finding a sponsor are quite low.